1. American Girl has sold a staggering 23 million dolls since the brand debuted in 1986.
That’s no small feat, especially when you consider a doll currently costs $110 (and that’s without any accessories). People are clearly crazy for American Girl dolls, but you might not realize JUST how crazy…
2. Welcome to the world of American Girl Stop Motion (also known as AGSM).
AGSM is a YouTube phenomenon where American Girl fanatics make films starring their dolls using the animation technique of stop motion. It’s a tedious process that requires taking thousands of photos and spending countless hours editing.
13. I don’t know about you, but this is all just a little too reminiscent of Chucky for my tastes.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦