1. American Girl has sold a staggering 23 million dolls since the brand debuted in 1986.
That’s no small feat, especially when you consider a doll currently costs $110 (and that’s without any accessories). People are clearly crazy for American Girl dolls, but you might not realize JUST how crazy…
2. Welcome to the world of American Girl Stop Motion (also known as AGSM).
AGSM is a YouTube phenomenon where American Girl fanatics make films starring their dolls using the animation technique of stop motion. It’s a tedious process that requires taking thousands of photos and spending countless hours editing.
13. I don’t know about you, but this is all just a little too reminiscent of Chucky for my tastes.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎