8. For your music-loving uncle (who used to be in a band, you know):
7-Eleven has a lot of nerve charging “$9.99 and up” for most of these, but not The Smashing Pumpkins’ Greatest Hits or this rap album “mixed by Grandmaster Flash!”
15. For your grandmother and her seven cats.
Throw this assortment of kitty goodies into a gift bag and you’ll have one happy granny!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.