8. For your music-loving uncle (who used to be in a band, you know):
7-Eleven has a lot of nerve charging “$9.99 and up” for most of these, but not The Smashing Pumpkins’ Greatest Hits or this rap album “mixed by Grandmaster Flash!”
15. For your grandmother and her seven cats.
Throw this assortment of kitty goodies into a gift bag and you’ll have one happy granny!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.