1. M&M’s World
Why it’s great for kids: The store has four floors of M&M-related fun to explore, including a station where you can personalize M&Ms with your own message.
4. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage
Why it’s great for kids: You and your kids will be able to get up close and personal with white tigers, lions, leopards, and dolphins at this habitat created by legendary magicians Siegfried & Roy, who sometimes can be found greeting visitors.
7. The Mob Museum
Why it’s great for kids: Vegas wouldn’t be what it is today if it weren’t for mobsters like Bugsy Siegel, so it’s the perfect place for a mob museum. Kids will be fascinated by multimedia and artifacts that explain the battle between organized crime and law enforcement.
12. Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Why it’s great for kids: Just five miles off The Strip is one of Vegas’ more affordable things to do with your kids. This terrific museum has lifelike replicas of woolly mammoths, dinosaurs, and many other kinds of extinct animals from throughout history.
15. Titanic Artifact Exhibit at the Luxor
Why it’s great for kids: In addition to housing actual artifacts from the doomed voyage, the exhibit gives a fascinating history lesson that will thrill kids who have (and even those who haven’t) fallen in love with Jack and Rose.
16. Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Why it’s great for kids: Kids will love looking behind-the-scenes at how the chocolates are made, but not nearly as much as eating the free samples. The factory, which neighbors a cool botanical cactus garden, is just 15 miles away from The Strip.
17. Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York
Why it’s great for kids: New York-New York is a fun place for kids in general with its Coney Island-themed emporium loaded with carnival and arcade games, but it’s this looping roller coaster that really leaves an impression.
23. Mount Charleston
Why it’s great for kids: It’s hard to believe, but you only have to travel 35 miles outside of city limits to find snow! In addition to skiing and sledding in the winter, Mt. Charleston offers picturesque nature hikes the rest of the year.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘