1. M&M’s World
Why it’s great for kids: The store has four floors of M&M-related fun to explore, including a station where you can personalize M&Ms with your own message.
4. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage
Why it’s great for kids: You and your kids will be able to get up close and personal with white tigers, lions, leopards, and dolphins at this habitat created by legendary magicians Siegfried & Roy, who sometimes can be found greeting visitors.
7. The Mob Museum
Why it’s great for kids: Vegas wouldn’t be what it is today if it weren’t for mobsters like Bugsy Siegel, so it’s the perfect place for a mob museum. Kids will be fascinated by multimedia and artifacts that explain the battle between organized crime and law enforcement.
12. Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Why it’s great for kids: Just five miles off The Strip is one of Vegas’ more affordable things to do with your kids. This terrific museum has lifelike replicas of woolly mammoths, dinosaurs, and many other kinds of extinct animals from throughout history.
15. Titanic Artifact Exhibit at the Luxor
Why it’s great for kids: In addition to housing actual artifacts from the doomed voyage, the exhibit gives a fascinating history lesson that will thrill kids who have (and even those who haven’t) fallen in love with Jack and Rose.
16. Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Why it’s great for kids: Kids will love looking behind-the-scenes at how the chocolates are made, but not nearly as much as eating the free samples. The factory, which neighbors a cool botanical cactus garden, is just 15 miles away from The Strip.
17. Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York
Why it’s great for kids: New York-New York is a fun place for kids in general with its Coney Island-themed emporium loaded with carnival and arcade games, but it’s this looping roller coaster that really leaves an impression.
23. Mount Charleston
Why it’s great for kids: It’s hard to believe, but you only have to travel 35 miles outside of city limits to find snow! In addition to skiing and sledding in the winter, Mt. Charleston offers picturesque nature hikes the rest of the year.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀