2. In fact, with the possible exception of your shower, there’s nowhere your voice sounds better.
6. City driving is tough, too, and you often have to abruptly stop singing when you pull up next to someone attractive.
7. When your jam comes on, though, you don’t care who sees you.
11. If you’re feeling down and a sad song comes on you’ll probably end up cry singing and that’s totally okay.
13. When someone says they could hear you singing before you got out of your car, you’re momentarily embarrassed.
14. But then you’re like, “Fuck it, I sounded good.”
17. Thankfully, when you drive with your best friend it’s duet time.
18. With a best friend you can sing anything, even emotional jams that will forever stay within the confines of your car.
20. In the end you may run into a few haters now and again, but you’re not going to let them throw you off your game.
21. Because if singing in the car is wrong, you don’t want to be right.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸