2. In fact, with the possible exception of your shower, there’s nowhere your voice sounds better.
6. City driving is tough, too, and you often have to abruptly stop singing when you pull up next to someone attractive.
7. When your jam comes on, though, you don’t care who sees you.
11. If you’re feeling down and a sad song comes on you’ll probably end up cry singing and that’s totally okay.
13. When someone says they could hear you singing before you got out of your car, you’re momentarily embarrassed.
14. But then you’re like, “Fuck it, I sounded good.”
17. Thankfully, when you drive with your best friend it’s duet time.
18. With a best friend you can sing anything, even emotional jams that will forever stay within the confines of your car.
20. In the end you may run into a few haters now and again, but you’re not going to let them throw you off your game.
21. Because if singing in the car is wrong, you don’t want to be right.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭