We recently shared a roundup of the hilariously illogical reasons toddlers have melted down, and the BuzzFeed readers came through with a bunch more toddler-tastic gems:
1. "My sister once threw a tantrum because she couldn’t climb into the snake enclosure at the zoo. She said they looked lonely."
2. "My daughter has a meltdown every time we play with her dolls because I can’t make four different voices at the same time. She screams and cries because there's just one doll talking and not all four."
3. "My 2-year-old brother throws a tantrum every day because he wants us to buy more bandaids."
4. "My son had a nuclear meltdown because he wanted water in the green cup and I gave him water in the green cup."
5. "My sister threw an hour-long tantrum because she couldn’t bring her hamster to our grandmother's funeral."
7. "For about a year my daughter sobbed every time we got our mail because the door to the building opened from the right and she wanted it to open from the left."
8. "I teach preschool and two of my 3-year-olds got into a HEATED argument because they thought only one of them could like onions. There was sobbing. Rage. Tears. All over onions."
10. "I was playing pretend doctor with my 3-year-old daughter when I put an imaginary bandaid on her arm. She yelled at me that it was the wrong kind, then ripped off the imaginary bandaid and threw it away."
11. "My daughter had a 15-minute meltdown once because her brother's name has more letters in it than hers."
12. "My son flipped out because he tried to eat a piece of candy and a piece of broccoli at the same time, and they tasted bad together."
—Kati P., Facebook
13. "Our little girl cried because her jeans had buttons. That's how we discovered that she's afraid of buttons."
14. "My son cried for 20 minutes because I didn't let him climb onto the kitchen table."
15. "I took the 3-year-old girl I was babysitting to the zoo. We were looking at the elephants when she got mad at me and cried for two hours because she wanted to see 'real elephants.'"
16. "My granddaughter pulled out all the Tupperware from the cabinet, then melted down because there wasn’t any more to pull out."
17. "My 2-year-old had a 30-minute tantrum because I wouldn't let her touch the cat poop in the litter box."
18. "My almost 2-year-old daughter had a fit once because she couldn't keep a Ziploc bag on her foot."
19. "I’m a nanny of a 3-year-old who had a meltdown — I'm talking devastated crying — because her brother’s car window had poop on it and hers didn’t."
20. "My daughter bawled because she didn't want me to get wet — I was taking a shower."
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.