1. NY1 reporter (hero) Roger Clark was at a Lower East Side bar this morning reporting on… well, not sure. The important part is that he broke into a face-melting air guitar rendition of Rush’s “Tom Sawyer.”
2. Here is NY1 news anchor Pat Kiernan having his face melted by Clark’s air licks.
3. Clark’s shredding was so face-melting that he almost melted his own face and lost his glasses.
4. Clark wasn’t just showing off. He was actually reporting, while shredding and melting Pat Kiernan’s face.
@michaelhayes He was reporting on tonight’s @USAirGuitar Northeast Semifinals at the Bowery Ballroom. Still hoping he decides to compete.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏