1. This is @JoanDidion on Twitter.
2. Today it was announced that @JoanDidion would be retiring from Twitter. So over it.
im quitting twitter because i don’t understand how twitter helps anyone do anything
3. Unfortunately, @JoanDidion was never run by the National Book Award winner. It’s an ad guy inspired by her, as is mentioned pretty prominently in the bio.
4. So it was a bit awkward when the Wall Street Journal reported on the account as though it were actually Joan Didion.
6. The Wall Street Journal quickly posted an updated version of the article with a correction.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀