1. This is @JoanDidion on Twitter.
2. Today it was announced that @JoanDidion would be retiring from Twitter. So over it.
im quitting twitter because i don’t understand how twitter helps anyone do anything
3. Unfortunately, @JoanDidion was never run by the National Book Award winner. It’s an ad guy inspired by her, as is mentioned pretty prominently in the bio.
4. So it was a bit awkward when the Wall Street Journal reported on the account as though it were actually Joan Didion.
6. The Wall Street Journal quickly posted an updated version of the article with a correction.
- Luke Aikins just became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute 🌎💪
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.