1. This Vine posted by Alex Stack appears to show the exact moment a truck goes flying off a Michigan highway. This is insane to watch.
5. Lansing State-Journal reported this accident on Friday.
A Kentwood man was taken to Sparrow hospital with serious injuries after the pickup he was driving veered into a median on Westbound I-96 and launched over a guardrail into Sycamore Creek, according to Ingham County Sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint.
7. UPDATE: 58-year-old driver of the pick-up truck expected to make a full recovery!
The man is being treated at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing. He suffered a fractured leg and dislocated ankle as well as a lower back fracture, said Ingham County sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint. The man’s wife authorized Flint to provide information about his condition.
He also suffered a partial lung collapse, but that is not affecting his breathing, Flint said. The man’s name was not released.
- France will take its first step to electing a new president today and the future of the EU could depend on the outcome 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤