1. This Vine posted by Alex Stack appears to show the exact moment a truck goes flying off a Michigan highway. This is insane to watch.
5. Lansing State-Journal reported this accident on Friday.
A Kentwood man was taken to Sparrow hospital with serious injuries after the pickup he was driving veered into a median on Westbound I-96 and launched over a guardrail into Sycamore Creek, according to Ingham County Sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint.
7. UPDATE: 58-year-old driver of the pick-up truck expected to make a full recovery!
The man is being treated at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing. He suffered a fractured leg and dislocated ankle as well as a lower back fracture, said Ingham County sheriff’s Sgt. Matthew Flint. The man’s wife authorized Flint to provide information about his condition.
He also suffered a partial lung collapse, but that is not affecting his breathing, Flint said. The man’s name was not released.
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶