2. A former colleague of Krystle’s, Steve Sullivan of Pembroke, MA, spoke to BuzzFeed today, describing Krystle as “a beautiful person” and “an angel”: “Whenever I saw her she always had a smile on her face.”
Sullivan worked with Campbell at Jasper White’s Summer Shack in Hingham, MA.
3. Said her father: “My daughter was the most lovable girl. She helped everybody, and I’m just so shocked right now. We’re just devastated. She was a wonderful, wonderful girl. Always willing to lend a hand.”
William A. Campbell Jr. spoke to Yahoo! News earlier today.
4. Boston gym Hordon Health posted on their Facebook page about Krystle:
Please take a moment to read… Light a Candle, Say a Prayer for our loss…
HordoN HEALTH lost a member of its extended family yesterday at the Boston Marathon. Her name was Krystle Campbell, and she died instantly yesterday at the bombings. Krystle could easily have been described as the salt of the earth, but her complexity demands more…
Close friend of Yann Kumin, once a coach for the Boston Institute of Football and HordoN HEALTH, and friend of Marc Hordon, Krystle was seldom caught not smiling, and not expressing her opinion. She was beautiful, she was loud, and everyone loved her for it. Along with the million dollar smile came head to toe freckles and gorgeous bright red hair, connecting her Irish roots and kid-like manor; it was easy to feel ten years younger around her, no matter who you were. She had tremendous passion and energy, and Krystle attacked life with vigor and excitement.
Krystle you will be missed not only by those who knew you, loved you, and cherished you the most, but you will be deeply missed by this world as a whole. Your character, your fortitude, your conviction is something that this world desperately needs and now will forever miss.
Rest in Peace dear child. You are safe. You will always be loved.
5. Boston.com reports that Krystle Campbell recently left her job as manager at the Summer Shack to take care of her sick grandmother
A second victim has been identified in Boston Marathon bombings: Krystle Campbell, 29, of Arlington. According to her grandmother, Lillian Campbell of Somerville, Krystle had just moved to the town a short time ago. She had been living with her grandmother to help her through an illness for the past couple of years.
The Summer Shack family is devastated by the loss of our beloved Krystle Campbell. Please keep her & her family in your thoughts & prayers— Summer Shack
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.