1. Less than ten minutes into the United States — Belgium match in Salvador, Brazil on Tuesday.
2. Meet your courageous pitch invader. His name is Mario Ferri. He’s done this before.
4. Mario, you serial pitch invader.
5. Keep doing you.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight committee members.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲