1. This is what a dad did to an alleged rapist when he walked in on him abusing his 11-year-old son.
A Daytona Beach father walked in on a man allegedly sexually abusing his 11-year-old son in his home on Friday and beat him unconscious leaving him in a “bloody puddle” for police, the Daytona Beach News Journal reports.
The 35-year-old unidentified father called 911 and told police, “I just walked in on a grown man molesting … He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. … And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.”
“Send an ambulance. He is going to need one,” the father said.
When the dispatcher asked if any weapons were involved in the altercation, the father said, “my foot and my fist.”
When police arrived at the scene, 18-year-old Roland Frolander was reportedly found motionless and bleeding from the mouth on the living room floor. He was arrested and charged with sexual battery on a person less than 12 years old, according to the police report.
The father was not charged. “Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with,” said Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞