1. This is what a dad did to an alleged rapist when he walked in on him abusing his 11-year-old son.
A Daytona Beach father walked in on a man allegedly sexually abusing his 11-year-old son in his home on Friday and beat him unconscious leaving him in a “bloody puddle” for police, the Daytona Beach News Journal reports.
The 35-year-old unidentified father called 911 and told police, “I just walked in on a grown man molesting … He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. … And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.”
“Send an ambulance. He is going to need one,” the father said.
When the dispatcher asked if any weapons were involved in the altercation, the father said, “my foot and my fist.”
When police arrived at the scene, 18-year-old Roland Frolander was reportedly found motionless and bleeding from the mouth on the living room floor. He was arrested and charged with sexual battery on a person less than 12 years old, according to the police report.
The father was not charged. “Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with,” said Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂