1. Sure, anyone can thank the fans after nearly reaching the top of Lord Stanley’s mountain.
Thank you Bruinâ€™s fans for the unbelievable support you gave us this year. This is a special place to live and play.
- At least 36 people have died in the Friday night fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏