1. Some consummate assholes created an Android app called “Angry Trayvon” that sparked instant outrage and was immediately pulled from the Google Play Store.
2. The premise of the game was that Angry Trayvon goes around collecting weapons, stealing wallets for points, killing bad guys and wearing a hoodie. That is awful. Still, Google pulled this from the App store before anyone could download it.
3. The creators of “Angry Trayvon” originally planned to charge $1.99. However, let’s be abundantly clear, Google pulled this from the app store before anyone could download it.
4. The consummate assholes who created this game are a company called Trade Digital. They sell and develop Android and iOS apps. They won’t be selling “Angry Trayvon,” because it’s incredibly offensive and should never have existed in the first place.
6. The “Angry Trayvon” creators apologized on Facebook for upsetting people and insisted that the game was by no means racist.
8. Regardless, it was still yanked.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.