1. Neymar will not play Tuesday in the World Cup semifinal vs. Germany after suffering a spinal cord injury in the team’s quarterfinal match vs. Colombia. However, the Brazil star will not be totally absent from the action at Estadio Mineirao.
2. A group of Brazilian ad agencies banded together to produce and hand out 120,000 Neymar masks ahead of Tuesday’s semifinal.
The agencies also created a website where fans can download their own mask and share their support with the hashtag #SOMOSTODOSNEYMAR (We are all Neymar).
4. With Brazil’s fans expected to dominate the stadium stands in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday, the question is: How many Neymars will pack Estadio Mineirao? (The arena holds more than 60,000 people).
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸