1. Paris Hilton's friend, who had her sex tape leaked, is now more influential than her.
2. And the little kid who posted singing videos all over YouTube is now one of the most successful artists in the world.
3. Oh yeah, and making videos on YouTube is actually a really good way to earn fat stacks.
4. The Sidekick is dead and gone. Shocking, I know.
5. And I'm so sorry, but BlackBerrys just aren't really a thing anymore either.
6. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens called it quits, and she got with Austin Butler: the kid who guest-starred on Hannah Montana.
7. Which is fine because Zac glowed the fuck up on his own.
8. I mean, let's not forget the "Leave Britney Alone" guy too.
9. Sweet lil' Miley, who apologised for those Twizzler photos, now doesn't give any fucks and is just really vocal about weed.
10. And Niley aren't a thing anymore.
11. And well, neither are Nick Jonas or any of the Jo Bros' purity rings.
12. That's So Raven was brought back, except this time Raven is a mother with kids of her own.
13. And though you thought you'd seen the last of the Harry Potter books, little did you know that J.K. Rowling would turn fan fiction into a play.
14. The guy who played Neville Longbottom got so hot that a term for getting hot is now called "Longbottoming".
Amazing. Good job.
15. And good ol' Calvin Harris, who was busy liking "all the girls", might've Longbottomed the hardest.
Also good. Congrats.
16. You thought Von Dutch trucker caps died, but Kim K's lil' sister tried to bring them back.
17. And she tried to do the same with Juicy Couture velour tracksuits.
18. After all that Jennifer Aniston drama, Brangelina didn't last lol.
19. And the host of The Apprentice, who was wrestling on WWE in 2007 is about to be the president of the United States.