1. Going grocery shopping without needing to add up the cost of every item.
2. Ordering something online and having it arrive earlier than projected.
4. The “Do Not Disturb” function on your iPhone.
5. Giving zero fucks about how many likes your latest social media post gets.
6. Small birthday gatherings of six people or fewer.
7. Paying off all your credit card debt (or getting close to it).
8. Perfecting an under-15-minute makeup routine.
9. Including getting the perfect eyeliner wing. Every. Time. (Err, *almost* every time.)
10. Staying in for Fourth of July/Halloween/New Year’s Eve knowing fully well you’re not missing out on anything.
11. And actually, staying in in general without feeling a single degree of FOMO.
12. Treating yourself to a fancy cocktail consisting of ingredients whose names you won’t remember by the time you get your drink.
13. Knowing exactly what clothes will look flattering on you before you even try them on.
14. Making a professional phone call without needing to rehearse every single sentence and transition.
15. Thinking of getting Lasik surgery.
16. Naturally waking up early, because you actually made good on your promise to go to bed at a decent hour.
17. Inbox zero.
18. Good credit.
19. Rewatching a movie you loved in your teens/early 20s but whose plotline you’ve forgotten by now.
20. Not knowing who any of this year's VMA performers are, and being totally OK with that.
21. Not killing your plants.
23. Credit cards that get you double the points on food purchases.
24. Coming home to a clean apartment.
25. Correcting people who use “literally” incorrectly.
26. Eating a messy, delicious, junky meal by yourself.
28. Not attending music festivals.
29. Harry Potter trivia.
30. The time-proven reassurance that most things work out without you controlling their every aspect.