5. You can correctly state and spell the full name of almost every STD without hesitation.
Bacterial: Chlamydia. Gonorrhea. Syphilis.
Viral: Human Papilloma Virus. Herpes Simplex Virus. Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Hepatitis (B, C, or D).
12. You know what each letter of the acronym LGBTQ means.
You also know the issues that lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, queer, and questioning people face. As well as asexual, intersex, and pansexual… and try your hardest not to be a heteronormative, cisnormative, homophobic, transphobic douchebag!
18. You know you’re going to be a “cool” parent when you’re older.
Now that you’ve had all the experience in the world talking to young people (and a few adults too) about sex, you have no doubt that you will be open and understanding when talking to your own kids about the birds and the bees.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.