1. The word "inappropriate" has lost all of its meaning.
2. You say "vagina" and "penis" way more than the average person should.
3. You only use the correct terminology when talking about sex and reproductive organs.
4. You get really mad when your friends tell you they had unprotected sex.
5. You can correctly state and spell the full name of almost every STD without hesitation.
6. When people say, "I had sex," you secretly want them to clarify which type… even if it's irrelevant.
7. You're always hip to the new slang terms, because that's all your students know.
8. When Sophia gave the other inmates their anatomy lesson on OINTB, you nodded along knowingly.
9. On your first six months on the job, you learned more about sex than you previously had in your entire life.
10. All of your coworkers have models of genitalia hanging up in their cubicles and no one bats an eye.
11. Once people find out what you do, they feel very comfortable asking you questions.
12. You know what each letter of the acronym LGBTQ means.
13. You always have a fun assortment of condoms laying around.
14. You are such a pro at rolling condoms on bananas.
15. You could talk about birth control all day just for fun… and probably have.
16. You have made the depressing realization that there are teenagers out there having way more sex than you are.
17. You are really, really comfortable with your coworkers.
18. You know you're going to be a "cool" parent when you're older.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!