I was a young sailor married to a civilian. When we went to the PX to get him his dependant ID, the woman there assumed I was the dependant and that we got married because I was pregnant. I was not pregnant, nor did I even look anywhere near pregnant.
Response to We Know When You’re Going To Get Married:
I got never too. I’m actually kind kind of sad lol.
- michellef19 "19 Reasons Garlic Is The Food Of The ..."
- michellef19 "14 More Poop Horror Stories That Will..."
- michellef19 "17 Common Phrases You've Been Say..."
- michellef19 "29 Times Forever 21 Failed So Hard It..."
- michellef19 "23 Five-Minute Hairstyles For Busy Mo..."
- michellef19 "Here's A Yorkie Lovingly Petting ..."
- michellef19 "This Couple Are Over 100 Years Old, H..."
- michellef19 "Ed Sheeran Maybe Wrote A Song About E..."
- michellef19 "23 Everyday Objects That Are Delighte..."
Response to Facebook Is Marking Fake Stories As “Satirical” As Too Many People Think The Onion Is Real:
Soooooo the farce that is Fox News will finally be properly categorized now? It’s about time! xD