2. Cannon, who has been silent on social media for quite some time, stated:
6. Cannon reportedly said there was “trouble in paradise,” — but now he says he never used the words.
7. He continued on Twitter for a while, asking for people to respect his family, and he professed his love for his wife:
14. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary and renewed their vows earlier this year.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩