On Jan. 20, Barack Obama’s second term as the 44th president of the United States came to an end and he passed the torch to Donald Trump.
Most recently he’s been making water sports great again.
But seeing Obama enjoying himself has made some people a bit sad.
And they’ve deemed him America’s ex-bae because…
1. He’s officially put America on his “do not call” list.
2. The US is now that former partner who tries to move on, but it’s just too hard.
3. Fun fact: Mariah Carey’s “Don’t Forget About Us” was actually about Obama.
4. He’s flourishing as a citizen.
5. Basically, Obama’s on to the next, America.
6. There’s no amount of sweet-talking you can do to convince him to come back, folks.
7. He’s even making new friends.
8. Sometimes you may find yourself wondering, Was it ever really real?
10. One might even say he’s effervescent AF.
11. He’s certainly having a better year than a lot of people.
12. If you’ve never been the salty ex, you might be feeling that way now.
13. You’ve probably got a better chance of rekindling things with your high school sweetheart than with Obama tbh.
14. Because he’s out here living his best life.
15. He might be smiling because his skin is poppin’…
16. …and his credit score probably went up at least 200 points.
17. If only we all looked this great after moving on from one relationship to the next.
18. He seemingly has not a single care in the world.
19. What is your secret, Obama? Please tell us.
20. We, too, would love to be this relaxed.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.