21 Easy Second-Day Hairstyles You Can Do In Five Minutes
Tomorrow morning just got easier.
1. Pin two twists together for an updated take on half up, half down.
2. Lift day-old roots with an easy waterfall braid.
3. For the quickest curls, divide a ponytail into two sections first, then curl those in one go.
(Also, we were skeptical of this one — but we tried it. And it works!)
4. Braids or locs? Sweep them to the side, twist them, then secure.
5. Or try a gorgeous wrap:
6. Wraps are perfect for shorter, thicker hair too:
7. To cover up oily roots, braid your crown straight back.
8. And if you have longer hair, keep that braid going — then wrap it around a bun.
9. Add quick structure to a bun by wrapping the base.
Or, another variation: Pull your hair around a donut ring + add a twist around the base.
10. Natural hair? Here's an easy four-step option.
11. Wake up to overnight beachy waves with a twist + satin cap combo.
12. Tease your bangs slightly, then push them back toward your crown.
13. You can also use that same base and add a quick bun.
14. For longer hair, use an elastic headband to twist and tuck.
Boost with some dry shampoo, if you need!
Tutorial: Headband Hair Tuck
15. For thick, textured hair, pile it into a high pony.
16. Accesorize with loc cuffs.
17. Sweep day-old bangs to the side with an easy twist + two tucked-away bobby pins:
18. Gather your crown into a messy half top knot.
19. Liven up a center part with two twists.
If you're growing out your bangs, find this and several other styles here.