1. Pin two twists together for an updated take on half up, half down.
2. Lift day-old roots with an easy waterfall braid.
3. For the quickest curls, divide a ponytail into two sections first, then curl those in one go.
(Also, we were skeptical of this one — but we tried it. And it works!)
4. Braids or locs? Sweep them to the side, twist them, then secure.
5. Or try a gorgeous wrap:
6. Wraps are perfect for shorter, thicker hair too:
7. To cover up oily roots, braid your crown straight back.
8. And if you have longer hair, keep that braid going — then wrap it around a bun.
9. Add quick structure to a bun by wrapping the base.
Or, another variation: Pull your hair around a donut ring + add a twist around the base.
10. Natural hair? Here's an easy four-step option.
11. Wake up to overnight beachy waves with a twist + satin cap combo.
12. Tease your bangs slightly, then push them back toward your crown.
13. You can also use that same base and add a quick bun.
14. For longer hair, use an elastic headband to twist and tuck.
Boost with some dry shampoo, if you need!
Tutorial: Headband Hair Tuck
15. For thick, textured hair, pile it into a high pony.
16. Accesorize with loc cuffs.
17. Sweep day-old bangs to the side with an easy twist + two tucked-away bobby pins:
18. Gather your crown into a messy half top knot.
19. Liven up a center part with two twists.
If you're growing out your bangs, find this and several other styles here.
20. And add loose waves for texture.
All the better to hide those pins. Tutorial here.