Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A Tushy bidet attachment if you've been with your S.O. so long that you know all their ~dirty~ secrets — including that they don't wipe well. This'll leave them with a cleaner crack and help y'all reduce the amount of TP you use. Plus it has the added benefit of water temperature control, meaning you can control how warm or cold the spray is.
2. A scratch-off world map for the couple that's always exploring. You can even scratch off all your past adventures...and at this point in your relationship, there are a lot of them.
3. A 100 Things To Do scratch-off bucket list so your plans no longer consist of the following exchange: "What do you want to do this weekend?" followed by, "IDK, what do you want to do this weekend?"
4. A soft muslin blanket to keep you both warm and cozy while cuddling without causing you to soak your sheets with sweat.
5. A National Geographic geode kit that'll make for a ~smashing~ gift. Now hand them those goggles, please!
6. A Japanese A5 Wagyu strip steak because your partner thinks they've had good steaks but trust me, they haven't had an amazing steak until they've tasted A5 Wagyu. TBQH, you may actually regret gifting this and not keeping it totally for yourself because it is that good.
7. A Piquant Post subscription if you wanna ~spice~ up dinner with a box of three to four hand-selected spice blends from a specific country or region *and* curated recipes with shopping lists and in-depth instructions that highlight each spice's unique flavor.
8. A cat parent mug for the unabashed owners of the most perfect fur baby. Even if your mug collection is overflowing, these are the two you'll both grab each morning.
9. A pair of fleece-lined joggers so your perpetually cold S.O. can walk around the house without needing to wear approximately 20 layers of clothing.
10. The Adventure Challenge: Couples Edition — a book of scratch-off dates to add some spontaneity to your long-term relationship. Each activity is a surprise until you scratch it off. You'll also get an instant camera so you can snap a pic of all the fun you have during each challenge.
11. A dual-zone comforter that'll keep the peace in the literal and figurative marital bed. Y'all have been together long enough yet you're still fighting over someone hogging the blankets or turning on the AC overnight even though it's 40 degrees outside? Rookie move!
12. A pound of cereal marshmallows, because as much as you love them, you've tolerated them eating the marshmallows from your box of Lucky Charms for far, far, far too long.
13. An 11-in-1 Instant Pot Duo Crisp if you want to give them two gifts in one. This time-saving device will deliver you dinner in minutes when it used to take hours, giving you more time to spend with each other. Awww!
14. A Carhartt hoodie for the couple who shares clothes. One of the best things about dating your S.O. is that your closet is theirs and their closet is yours.
15. A box of 100 conversation starters so you never stop learning new things about your S.O. But don't toss out the deck once you've gone through it; revisit it in a little bit and you may be surprised how your answers change.
16. Or a set of 150 questions inspired by the Love Language test to deepen your connection even after all this time together.
17. A customizable care package that'll bring a tear to their eye when they see you picked all their favorite things: dark chocolate peppermint cookie brittle 🤤, a sheet mask, and a lavender-scented candle. Happy Box allows you to create your own box so you can send all or none of the products I just mentioned. And they'll even handwrite your card so the gift feels extra special.
18. A 2023 Bubble Wrap calendar, because even though you've been together forever and gotten each other everything, you shouldn't underestimate the daily thrill of popping each bubble.
19. A handy puzzle board if you and your partner are big on puzzles but small on space. It has four drawers to store puzzle pieces and provides a large enough flat surface to put together a 1,500-piece puzzle.
20. An art kit for helping you both tap into your creative (and maybe freaky?) side to create a tangible piece of art whose origins will be your dirty little secret.
21. A fill-in-the-blank book so you can spell out all the reasons you love your significant other...like when they leave you little presents around the apartment, aka dirty cups and dishes. OK, maybe not that...
22. A set of long-distance relationship envelopes and notes to let them know you're thinking of them even if you can't be together for the holidays. You can choose the prompts you'd like on the card or opt for the most popular messages.
Peony & Laces is a Kansas-based small biz stationery store.
Promising review: "I absolutely love the quality of the envelopes. I got them for me and my boyfriend's one-year anniversary, and I just know he is gonna absolutely love them." —Ilaisah Mothershed
Shipping Info: Processing takes 1–3 business days and orders ship from Kansas, so delivery time varies based on your location.
Get a set of six letters and envelopes from Peony & Laces on Etsy for $17 (available in larger quantities).
23. A Bartesian that'll make you a craft cocktail with the alcohol of your choice at the push of a button. Your S.O. has many skills but making a good spicy marg is not one of them. Thank goodness this lil' guy — which is like a Nespresso for cocktails — can do it for you.
24. The new AirPods Pro because you've been together long enough to understand that you really do love each other but if you so much as hear them breathe you're going to scream. These'll help block out the noise with the sound of your favorite tunes.
Promising review: "I have purchased every generation of AirPods. When I first read the reviews here, before purchasing these AirPods, I thought people were perhaps exaggerating a bit. But after having them for two days, what they say is absolutely true. The sound is amazing. Light years better than the AirPods Pro 1. It’s hard to believe that the richness of sound and bass can actually be produced by these small speakers. The noise cancellation feature is outstanding; in fact, when I took them out of my ears, and was hit with the onslaught of actual live sound around me, I realized just how effective the noise filtration is. They’re comfortable, fit great in my ears, especially with the choices of circular ear pads that are included, and the battery life is so much better than the previous generation. Love these guys. Very satisfying purchase." —M. SHAPIRO
Shipping Info: Available on Amazon Prime with free shipping, non-Prime shipping options will arrive by Christmas (see Amazon’s full shipping information here).
Get them from Amazon for $229.99.
25. An AllTrails Pro subscription if your other half is always itching to go explore the great outdoors. AllTrails is a free service that helps you find the perfect route for your hike, bike ride, family stroll, or trail run. The Pro subscription allows you to download the maps so you can stick to your route even if you don't have service — a nice plus if you're adventuring somewhere that's out of cellphone range.
26. A Jeopardy 2023 daily calendar (RIP Alex Trebek) for testing your trivia-loving giftee's knowledge (and yours too!). What is "the best gift ever?"
Each question has a different wager so you can track your winnings for the year.
Promising review: "I use this calendar at work to quiz my coworkers. They all love it. The questions are very good and challenging. If you like Jeopardy and calendars, you'll love this." —Jeremy J. Harker
Shipping Info: Available on Amazon Prime with 1-day shipping, non-Prime shipping options will arrive by Christmas (see Amazon’s full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $15.29.