We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tub of O'Keeffe's hand cream to replenish moisture in your hands, which are usually dry and cracked come fall. It forms a protective layer around your hands, locking in hydration and preventing moisture from escaping.
2. A window insulator kit for keeping you warm *and* saving you money on your heating bills. The clear film shrinks to create an airtight lining to prevent drafts and heat loss.
3. And a self-adhesive seal strip that'll soundproof a room while adding much-need insulation from drafts.
4. Or a three-layer door stopper if you have a wide gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. Installation is easy: Simply cut the strip to size and attach it to your door using the built-in adhesive backing.
5. A fabric defuzzer so you can remove lint, pilling, and fuzz that's magically accumulated on your favorite fall sweater. It has three settings so you can choose how close of a shave you want, as well as a handy lint catcher.
6. A jetted tub cleaner because chilly fall evenings are the perfect excuse for an evening soak. This cleans the inside of your tub — y'know, the part you can't reach — flushing out soap scum, body oils, and those black flakes that gunk up your tub's jets so you can relax in a clean tub.
7. A creamy paw butter to guard against ice and salt in the fall and winter, and scorching hot sidewalks and sand in the summer. This balm moisturizes dry, cracked paws and snoots and is safe if licked or swallowed.
8. Or a pair of dog leggings (!!!!!) for keeping Fido's legs — not just his paws — protected from many of the hazards of fall. Now he can play in all the puddles and snow and you don't have to deep clean your carpets. A win-win!
9. A humidifier that'll add much-needed moisture to the dry fall air. Your hair, skin, and nasal passages will thank you!
10. A moisturizing hair treatment if drier air is leaving you in need of a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
11. A pair of fleece-lined memory foam slippers with a thick rubber sole so your little piggies are heavily insulated from the cold floors in your home.
12. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement because your doggo deserves relief from seasonal allergies and skin sensitivities. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
13. A pair of leaf scoops to treat your knees and back to some ~re-leaf~ while cleaning the yard this fall.
Promising review: "We have a very large wooded property that requires a lot of leaves and sticks to be raked up. We have tried various brands of leaf scoops but most lasted not even one season. Since purchasing the ReLeaf Leaf Scoops are job has been much easier. First of all is the way your hands grasp the scoops. These are much more ergonomic and are actually like extensions of your own hands. Second, these are very sturdy and do not bend when trying to pick up a pile of sticks and debris. We have made it through the season so far without issue. Next will be the dreaded fall cleanup. I highly recommend the ReLeaf Leaf Scoops which make our yard, woods, and garden cleanup easier." —trouble54
Get a pair from Amazon for $15.83.
14. And a large garden dustpan for holding fallen foliage. It's made of a sturdy waterproof material so you don't have to worry about it ripping on the way to the garbage can. Plus you don't have to hold it open; you can just shovel or rake debris into it. Genius!
Promising review: "As large as I hoped, allowing me to fill them with leaves and press the leaves down several times, to move a LARGE amount of leaves in one go. Two different straps are placed so the full bag is easy to carry. Flat side of the opening DOES stay close to the ground, allowing easy 'sweep' of the rake to move leaves into the plenty-wide opening. Might be my most-loved leaf processing tool this fall, because I save and chip all my leaves. I also ordered the Bully Tool 1000 Poly Leaf Scoop, which works perfectly to press/compact the leaves in the bag." —June S.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $19.99.