22 Products From Chewy That Every Dog Owner Probably Needs
~Chew~ on these must-haves for a second: an entertaining and stimulating snuffle mat, a DNA kit so you can finally figure out what kind of dog you have, and an allergy chew to put an end to the scratching.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A FURminator brush for pets who just. won't. stop. shedding. They'll love the brushing and you'll love not having to lint roll your pants every time you get up from the couch.
3. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement because your doggo deserves relief from their allergies and skin sensitivities. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
4. A pet carrier if your dog has decided that their carrier is Public Enemy No. 1. This bag is designed to keep your pet calm — it's roomy and has a heads-out design — so you can travel with and groom them without issue.
5. An adorable and basically tear-resistant stuffed duck so you can stop spending money on toys that your furry destroyer shreds in approximately 10 seconds. This lil' quacker doesn't look like it, but it's built to last.
6. An antibacterial, safe-to-swallow toothpaste that'll help prevent plaque buildup that can make your dog's breath extra funky.
7. A pack of stain-removing pads to tackle the inevitable messes that come with owning a pet. Pee? Check! Poop? Check! Vomit? Check! (You can even use them to clean up your wine spills.)
9. Or a flavored Nylabone ring toy because its textured nubs will help loosen plaque and clean your dog's teeth while simultaneously giving them a creative outlet for their energy.
10. A pet hair remover if you love your fur baby but hate how much they shed...on everything. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
12. A stimulating activity mat that'll keep your doggos entertained and challenged, especially if you hide treats and kibble in it.
13. An ear treatment to clean your poor pet's ears of buildup and prevent inflammation and irritation. These ear drops are designed to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial infections, like yeast and staph infections.
14. A liquid tartar remover for dogs who desperately need their teeth cleaned but who also won't let you near them with a toothbrush. (Think of it as doggy mouthwash!) Just add this to their water and you'll notice your dog's plaque and bad breath subside.
15. A dog DNA kit because haven't you always wanted to know exactly what kind of dog your beloved rescue mutt is?
16. An eye rinse if you need help getting rid of tear stains — aka those annoying reddish streaks some dogs have around their eyes.
17. A slow feeder bowl so you can stop your dog from inhaling their meal in a minute flat. These ridged bowls can help improve digestion, reduce bloating, and encourage your dog's foraging skills to keep their mind active.
18. An anti-fungal antibacterial spray made with cooling aloe that'll treat a range of skin conditions, including allergies, cuts, hot spots, infections, rashes, and scrapes.
19. A plush Snuggle Puppy to gift your four-legged friends their own furry companion. It's great for pups who are being crate-trained, plus it produces a heartbeat that anxious pooches may find soothing.
20. A hair-removing glove for curbing your dog's shedding as well as satisfying his endless desire for some rubbies. It's great if your dog or cat goes running at the sight of a brush.
21. A hammock car seat cover to protect your backseat from slobber, fur, wet paw prints, and mud after a trip to the dog park.
22. A nail grinder if you want your wood floors and furniture to remain free of scratch marks. It'll trim your pup's claws to an acceptable length so they don't leave behind gouges in your beautiful oak flooring. Plus it's super quiet and smooth, which is ideal for dogs who get spooked by regular nail clippers.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.