I’d also suggest Ninja blenders. My mom got a Ninja set that came with a blender pitcher, 2 individual blender cups, and a food processor (with blades and a dough hook) for about $250.
I got 1998….I actually graduated in 2009 but nice try
- Megosaurusrex "23 Real AF Jokes That Will Make All F..."
- Megosaurusrex "These Women Tried 1920s Makeup Trends..."
- Megosaurusrex "This 4-Year-Old's Costume Game Has Al..."
Also allergic to apples! We’re not alone!
- Megosaurusrex "27 Vintage Wedding Photos That'll Hit..."
why did some of the pictures of them grown up have the spoiler filter over them and some did not?
- Megosaurusrex "24 Delightful “Beauty And The Beast” ..."
- Megosaurusrex "Angela Lansbury Just Sang “Beauty And..."
- Megosaurusrex "Pete Davidson Honored His Dad Who Die..."
Response to Dogs Get Styled By A Pet Boutique Stylist:
It makes me sad that things like doggy boutiques exist.
Like people (not necessarily those in the video) see their pets as accessories.
- Megosaurusrex "Millie Bobby Brown Raps Nicki Minaj, ..."
- Megosaurusrex "The Reason Chris Pratt Learned To Fre..."
- Megosaurusrex "J.K. Rowling Had The Perfect Response..."
- Megosaurusrex "21 Things Everyone Who Wore Braces Wi..."
- Megosaurusrex "24 Times Liz Lemon Was A True Role Model"
- Megosaurusrex "19 Times Dogs Were The Gift The Inter..."
- Megosaurusrex "This Couple's Pirate-Themed Wedding I..."
Personally I think the reason she didn’t tell Jon about the Knights of the Vale was because they were her back up plan. She didn’t jump on Littlefinger’s offer to help because she didn’t want to take it unless she absolutely needed to. She wanted to see how things played out under Jon’s leadership first. After Jon didn’t include her in the war council, I think Sansa realized she needed a back up plan. She tried to warn Jon about Ramsey and the kind of tricks he plays on people. Jon wouldn’t listen, so I think she knew that she was going to need the Knights of the Vale and since Jon wouldn’t take her advice she was going to keep it to herself.
And Jon fell in Ramsey’s trap just like Sansa tried to warn. I think it was good she kept the Knights of the Vale to herself otherwise Jon might have wasted the extra help by leading them into the trap as well.
- Megosaurusrex "This Dad Makes Disney Costumes For Hi..."
- Megosaurusrex "This 5-Year-Old Is Better At Hairstyl..."