1. Just days after performing at Kimye’s rehearsal dinner in Paris as well as the wedding party in Florence, Lana Del Rey shares the second single off her upcoming album Ultraviolence called “Shades of Cool.”
2. Listen to the track here:
“Shades of Cool” was produced by Rick Nowels, the Grammy award-winning songwriter and producer who co-wrote “Summertime Sadness” and “Young And Beautiful” along with Del Rey, Stereogum reported.
4. At the Kimye extravaganza, Lana Del Rey reportedly sang “Young and Beautiful” — Kim Kardashian’s favorite song — as well as “Summertime Sadness.”
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.