1. Just days after performing at Kimye’s rehearsal dinner in Paris as well as the wedding party in Florence, Lana Del Rey shares the second single off her upcoming album Ultraviolence called “Shades of Cool.”
2. Listen to the track here:
“Shades of Cool” was produced by Rick Nowels, the Grammy award-winning songwriter and producer who co-wrote “Summertime Sadness” and “Young And Beautiful” along with Del Rey, Stereogum reported.
4. At the Kimye extravaganza, Lana Del Rey reportedly sang “Young and Beautiful” — Kim Kardashian’s favorite song — as well as “Summertime Sadness.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏