1. A couple days ago, pop seductress Lana Del Rey shared the artwork for her new single “West Coast,” from her upcoming album Ultraviolence. It was sultry and super West Coast-y, with Lana staring longingly on the beach.
2. If you were lucky enough to attend Coachella over the weekend, she debuted the track in full Sunday night.
3. And finally, this morning, she released a full, official version of the song. It’s amazing.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."