2. Start seedlings in a citrus peel.
Use any type of citrus peel: grapefruit, oranges, pomelos, or lemons. Poke a hole in the bottom and then add seeds, soil and water. Once the seeds have taken off, transplant the whole thing in the ground and the peel will take care of itself!
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏