1. Prepare to melt.
2. Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.
3. During “Santa Is His Name-O,” Claire stood out in the best way possible.
4. By “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” all eyes were on her.
5. And by “I Have a Little Dreidel,” it was official… Claire had stolen the show.
6. “I, myself, haven’t been able to stop watching the video!” Claire’s mom told BuzzFeed. Claire, you’re our hero!
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.