1. Prepare to melt.
2. Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.
3. During “Santa Is His Name-O,” Claire stood out in the best way possible.
4. By “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” all eyes were on her.
5. And by “I Have a Little Dreidel,” it was official… Claire had stolen the show.
6. “I, myself, haven’t been able to stop watching the video!” Claire’s mom told BuzzFeed. Claire, you’re our hero!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱