26 Undeniable Facts About Having An Online Best Friend
You can't help but send this to them the minute they get online.
1. Your friendship began with a single reblog on Tumblr or a follow on Twitter.
2. Bonus points if you met on LiveJournal or Reddit.
3. Or in the early days of the internet, you met on a message board.
4. And there's a 99% chance you guys connected over a fandom.
5. You refer to them as "the (x) to my (y)" and link back to their blog.
6. You get online and log on to your chat client the minute you get home.
7. And you don't hold back when you vent all your IRL drama to them.
8. Like, you guys have literally zero boundaries.
9. You stay up really late to catch them in their state's timezone.
10. And if you've got international pals, you've set up clocks for each of them.
11. Even when you say you're going to sleep, you're still chatting them in bed.
12. Because eventually, you discovered these and they became your main method of communication.
13. You have no idea what to do with yourself when they're not online.
14. Because when you're trolling the internet, they're the only person you send links to.
15. The idea of talking to them over the phone or Skype for the first time was exciting and terrifying.
16. Then you freaked out when you heard their voice for the first time on the phone.
17. And the first time you Skyped was the most thrilling thing in the world.
And your chats turned into getting on Skype and sitting in comfortable silence while you went through your Tumblr dash.