1. You're constantly in awe of her vast array of talents.
2. She cooks dinner, fixes the sink, plans your birthday, and brings home the bacon.
3. All while defying gender stereotypes.
Who says they can't be the breadwinners and the bread-makers? Suck it, patriarchy.
4. She will do pretty much anything for you.
5. Because she's your entire support system wrapped into one.
6. You know she's got your back.
7. And you always have hers.
8. You get more say in making family decisions.
9. And you mature much faster because of it.
10. And there's more room in her bed for you guys to cuddle!
11. Like your best friend, she always is down to gossip.
12. But also like your best friend, she doesn't put up with your shit.
13. It's way easier talking to her about dating without a dad to intervene.
14. And she gets it because she's dating people, too.
15. Maybe you can even go out dancing together!
16. Shopping trips with each other are mandatory.
17. So you understand that your mom likes the same things you do.
18. And you realize that she's not just SuperMom—she's a real person, too.
19. She's always been there for you, so it feels great when you can be there for her.
20. You're more open to variety and often challenge the "norm."
21. So you're proud to have such an amazing role model.
Who run the world? SINGLE MOMS.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!