1. Protect your reputation at all costs.
2. Try your darndest to cheer your friends up when they're feeling down.
3. Appreciate the beauty in others.
4. Spontaneously bust a move like you own the place.
5. Surround yourself with a diverse group of friends.
6. Find an exciting hobby that takes precedence over everything else.
7. Fall in love with the most unlikely of people.
8. Know how to make an unforgettable, fabulous entrance.
9. Always be prepared with a back-up plan.
10. It's perfectly normal to have bromances.
11. Be super confident in everything you do.
12. Work out like a mean, lean, "deaning" machine.
13. Don't go to parties empty handed.
14. Embrace other cultures that are different from yours.
15. It's healthy to set aside some alone time to just cry it out.
16. Dancing is always better with friends.
17. Don't let your work life spoil your weekends.
18. Don't listen to the haters.
19. Takes some time to compliment yourself for a job well "dean."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!