1. Rockets vs. Smarties
2. POGO Sticks vs. Corn Dogs
3. CBC's Dragon's Den vs. ABC's Shark Tank
4. Delissio vs. DiGiorno
5. A 'Caesar' cocktail vs. A 'Bloody Mary' cocktail
Canadians prefer their cocktails mixed with Mott's Clamato, while Americans use regular tomato juice for what is basically the same drink.
6. EB Games vs. GameStop
7. Sour Cream & Onion Rings vs. Funyuns
8. Mini Pop Kids vs. Kidz Bop
PLZ MAKE IT STOP.
9. "Stouffer's Bistro" Crustini vs. Hot Pocket
10. Maltesers vs. Whoppers
11. Tubes vs. Go-Gurt
12. Cheese Nips vs. Cheez-It
13. Pillsbury's Pizza Pops vs. McCain's Pizza Pockets
14. Reese Peanut Butter Cups vs. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Canada isn't very possessive of their chocolate peanut butter cups.
15. Wagon Wheels vs. Moon Pie
16. Homogenized Milk vs. Regular Milk
The standard fat content for most milk in the United States is 3.25%, which is comparable to the fat content of Canada's homogenized milk.
17. Lunchmate vs. Lunchables
18. Schneider's Hot Rod vs Slim Jim
19. BeaverTails vs. Elephant Ears
20. Booster Juice vs. Jamba Juice
21. Kinder Surprise vs. Choco Treasure
Surprise! It's a knock-off.