1. "I'm gonna wake up from this bad dream and there'll be a Season 8 announcement tomorrow morning"
2. It feels like an eternity has passed since the last episode
3. This void in your life is LITERALLY the worst thing to happen to you
4. Making the attempt to move on and watch new sitcoms doesn't fill this void
5. You fail to fight back tears whenever you think about Leslie Knope's very last speech
6. When someone says that you'll love Brooklyn Nine-Nine because it's created by the same producers as Parks and Rec
7. Your response to anyone who thinks your obsession for the show has persisted for too long:
8. You flip out when your local city has a "Recreation and Parks" department
9. You're willing to do anything to shed yourself of this grief
10. I cannot function without my small doses of Jean-Ralphio!
11. You'll watch the occasional episode on Netflix, but it still feels like you've grown apart from a close friend
12. Now you'll have to go out and actually find some REAL friends
13. This quote has never rang more true than in these dark times...
14. When you hear about future projects involving any of the Parks and Rec cast:
15. When somebody asks, "So when does the next Office clone begin?"
16. You're struggling to find another show to help you unwind from the stresses of school/work life
17. You search for any job in local government with the intention of starting your own adventures with a rag-tag team of wonderful people
18. Meetings at work will never live up to the wackiness of a classic Pawnee public forum.
19. Like Ann and Chris, it's time for us to move on from Pawnee
20. But also, like Ann and Chris, we may one day return to Pawnee
21. You'll alway remember the show for its brilliant ensemble cast that will go down in TV history...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!