1. This is NOT an okay way to make friends on the commute to work.
2. It's one thing to be the toucher, it's a horrible thing to be the touchee.
3. When people look up to you and find this greeting to be an appropriate one to choose from.
4. "For the last time, I do not want to pull your finger!"
5. ~Initiate hug escape~
6. "Is it just me or is your hand getting warmer and warmer?"
7. ~shudder~ Why are your hands so clammy?
8. A simple gesture like this usually does the trick.
9. But sometimes extreme measures need to be taken...
10. This shoulder is reserved for friends who DON'T try to touch me with every chance they get.
11. When somebody who regularly eats with their hands touches your shoulder.
12. "I am NOT being TOO SENSITIVE!"
13. When someone touches you and you don't know how to feel about it.
14. Sometimes the intimacy gets TOO real.
15. "I didn't get a new haircut to be your personal Chia Pet."
16. If I have food on my face, don't invade my face with your grubby hands.
17. When your friend somehow mistakes your knee for their knee.
18. We've all done the "Shoulder Shake-Off".
19. Accept no loving embrace!
20. When all else fails, you've got to sound the alarm and proclaim to the heavens...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!