1. So Kesha was on the radio and somehow started talking about how much she loves Harry Styles.
2. And the interviewer, Nick Grimshaw, who’s one of Harry Styles’ best friends, was like, “Oh, yes? Tell me more.”
3. And so, of course, Kesha gave Harry a really weird compliment.
Sure, Kesha. Sure.
4. And then the interviewer was like, “Surprise, he’s been listening to everything you just said.”
5. So Kesha was super embarrassed.
6. Like, really embarrassed.
7. And Harry was like, “Hey, guys. This is awkward.”
8. And Kesha was all like, “Oh, no.”
9. But then the interviewer was like, “Go on, guys. Get to know one another. Fall in love. Get married.”
10. So Kesha was like, “Where are you, Harry?”
11. And Harry was like, “I’m on a bus in Canada.”
12. And Kesha is like, “Oh, Canada’s cool.”
13. And finally the interviewer is like, “Let’s spice this up… Do you like fish Harry?”
14. And Harry is like… “Um, yeah, I like sushi.”
15. And Kesha is literally like, “Well, you’ve come to the right place.”
16. And Harry is like, “Oh, Jesus.”
17. AND THAT’S BASICALLY THE ENTIRE AWKWARD INTERVIEW AND KESHA KNOWS HOW BADLY SHE PLAYED IT.
18. And after Harry leaves, Kesha is like, “I hate this interview.”
19. But Kesha knows she’s still an adorable dork and Harry Styles is probably in love with her anyway.
20. Watch the entire 6-minute awkwardness:
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿