3. They just do normal stuff like running around for exercise…
5. Oh, and doing that thing where they get completely naked with one another to help fight homophobia.
6. Since 2009, the rowing team has stripped down for the Warwick Rowing Naked Calendar, donating a portion of the proceeds to their charity, Sport Allies, which fights homophobia and bullying.
According to the project, “Sport Allies is dedicated to challenging homophobia among young people. The rowers are predominantly straight men who have welcomed and embraced the fantastic support they have had from the gay community for their fundraising efforts. Sport Allies is their way of honoring that support and giving something back.”
7. Which means THIS completely naked rowing is helping to fight homophobia and bullying.
8. As is this helping hand.
9. This bicep rub.
10. This naked tug.
11. This squirt to the face.
12. It’s ALL for a good cause.
13. It’s charity!
14. It’s totally OK for you to buy this calendar and not feel guilty, because YOU’RE HELPING.
21. You can watch the entire promo video here, follow them on Twitter and Facebook, and, of course, grab a calendar at WarwickRowers.org.
22. And you can check out their calendar from last year.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡