1. Friends premiered in September of 1994, over 21 goddamn years ago.
2. Tom Selleck was 51 years old when he first appeared on Friends as Richard Burke. Courtney Cox is currently the same age.
Selleck was born in 1945 and began appearing on Friends in ‘96.
3. Here’s how old all of the cast members were when the series premiered versus now.
We’re getting old, y’all!
5. Making him only two years younger than Jennifer Aniston and Mathew Perry were when the series first debuted.
7. Friends was well into its second season when “The Macarena” became a worldwide hit.
8. The series ran for 10 seasons and the final episode aired in May 2004. So the show has now been off the air for longer than it originally ran.
11. Erica and Jack Bing (Chandler and Monica’s twins) would be starting junior high school next fall IRL.
They were born in the two-part finale, and would be almost 12 by now.
13. Meaning current “it girls” like Bella Thorne and Hailee Steinfeld will have no memory of this iconic haircut.
Neither Thorne nor Steinfeld were alive when Season 2 of Friends aired.
15. Charlie Sheen guest-starred as Phoebe’s love interest back in 1996, a full seven years before his sitcom Two and a Half Men premiered.
16. Phoebe gave birth to the triplets she carried for her brother during the show’s 100th episode in 1998. The triplets would be 17 years old today, likely driving, and planning for their upcoming high school graduations.
18. Monica and Chandler got married in 2001, meaning they’d be celebrating their 15-year wedding anniversary in 2016.
19. Dakota Fanning was only 9 years old when she filmed her guest appearance on Friends, which aired during the final season. She’s now 21.
20. Marcel the monkey (who is actually a female named Katie) has had a steady career over the past two decades and has worked with the likes of Kendall Jenner, who wasn’t even alive when Katie first appeared on Friends in 1994.
Kendall was born in 1995.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.