We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. "Shhh! I'm reading" socks so everyone will know EXACTLY what the deal is when you snuggle up with your favorite book.
2. A Book Lover's Journal because real readers don't just read books. We really let 'em marinate and this thing is like a diary for your reading life. The journal has space to jot down books you want to read next, notes on the book you're reading now, a list of books you've borrowed and need to return, your book club info, and even a good recs for authors you should check out. You're about to have the most organized reading life ever and this'll be a great journal to return to whenever you want to reflect on some of your favorite titles.
3. An eight-shelf bookcase to present all your beloved books in total style. It'll hold a lot without taking up too much space.
4. Paper Mate Felt Tip Pens to make all the notes you take on your books look extra bright and pretty.
5. A book weight that'll hold you down (and the book, more literally) when you want to do some hands-free reading but need your book to stay in place while you're engaged in your story. The weight is waterproof and washable, and you can use it for magazines, paperbacks, and hardback books.
6. A mermaid bookmark so you can always dive right back into a story in the exact place that you left off.
7. A bookstand that'll hold your book up for you and sit sturdily on any desk or table you set it on. Since you won't have to hunch over a book and look down at it, this stand will come in handy if you're like me and want to protect your neck and improve your posture while reading.
8. Sticky notes to help you mark your page if you don't trust yourself to keep up with a cutesy bookmark.
9. A waterproof Kindle because at some point you'll have to accept that there's way more space in your heart for new books than you have in your home. The device has a 300 PPI glare-free display so your eyes will be safe, 8 gigs of storage, and an ability to be Bluetooth paired with the Audible app. Also, you'll be happy to know that a single battery charge can last for WEEKS. Go ahead and let your friends know they can find you in your reading corner if you happen to go missing for longer than usual after having this gadget.
10. An e-reader cover to give your e-reader the feel of a hardcover book!
11. A mug that'll validate your need to buy more books no matter how little shelf space you've got waiting at the crib. There's no such thing as too many books. Period. End of story. Literally. Ha!
12. A tiny library-inspired change purse that'll be perfect if you're a millennial dinosaur like me who ~actually~ remembers checking out physical books with these lil' cards in 'em. This thing won't take up much space in your pocket or bag but it'll take up a TON of space in your nostalgic heart because it's just way too friggin' cute.
13. A subscription to Book of the Month so you'll never really have to deal with the "Now what do I do?" feeling that comes with finishing a really great book. Like, it's great to finally reach the conclusion of the story but it still hurts your heart that the ride is over? Been there babe, but it's all over now because DING-DONG, that's your new set of reads waitin' on you at the door from this dope subscription service.
14. A fake-out dictionary stowaway book to hide easily between the library books you own. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Hide your money. Hide whatever you want between these "pages." You can snag one with a combination or key lock.
15. A digital bookmark that'll double as a countdown timer so you can stick to your allotted reading time. The timer will also be super-duper helpful for the students who have required reading time for school every day. Oh yeah, BONUS, this bookmark will also track your cumulative reading time for up to 100 hours. And hey, when you hit 100, feel free to reward yourself with some chocolate, ice cream, a bag, a new book, etc... 😏
16. Vase bookends that can also work as holders so you keep your books and other trinkets organized and have some fun decor! The handmade vases are made of concrete too, so despite the size, they'll work pretty hard to hold up your books with no problems.
17. Floating bookshelves to make those magical stories levitate the way they deserve. You'll save plenty of floor space by utilizing your walls. Plus, your books will double as decor. Two birds. One really awesome floating library wall!
18. A book lamp that'll be the visual representation of how you actually light up when you crack up open a really good page-turner. It's made of real maple wood and recyclable tyvec paper so you'll have this keepsake for a long time. The lamp is also a USB-chargeable light and will provide six to eight hours of light.
19. A coffee and book set featuring the Brew: Better Coffee At Home book by Brian W. Jones so you can merge your two favorite pastimes. The book has deets on how to buy the best beans and brewing equipment, plus tips for how to transform into a coffee-brewing connoisseur.
20. Book tape so you'll have your favorite titles FOREVA. Word to Andre 3000 and Cardi B.
21. An attachable book light so that even when the lights go out in your home for the night, you can still enjoy your book before bedtime without disturbing anyone else in the house. It'll also come in pretty clutch for evening car rides or on a plane.
22. A hands-free angled seat that'll prop up your book at the perfect reading angle ANNND that'll double as a travel pillow! Now, when you pop a squat to get your read on, your book can pop a squat right along with you.
23. A scratch-off poster of 100 books so when you wrap up one, and you're itching to read another ASAP, your next read is just a scratch away!
24. A Heroic Girls In Books poster that'll serve as a reading guide for anyone who wants more young adult books that focus on women and girls! This poster also has a diverse selection of female protagonists so you'll get stories about a variety of cultures.
25. A personal library kit if you're still a kind, brave soul who lets people "borrow" your babies. More power to you because I started sending out Amazon links instead 😂. Anywho, this'll help you keep track of the who, what, when, and where of your book-lending philanthropy. May the force be with you and your books be with you ~again~ in the future. The kit comes with 20 self-adhesive pockets, checkout cards, a date stamp and inkpad, and a pencil.
26. A tissue box shaped like a stack of books to match the many titles you have posted up in your house.
27. A Books and Baths subscription box so you can get your self-care game way, way up. The box will feature a new title and all the goods you need to have the most relaxing bath time ever. You'll never know what title you're getting or exactly what the bathtime goods will be. Plus, each month will have a theme.
28. Novel ~tea~ bags with classic literature quotes to help you sip and read to your heart's content. Isn't this super ~Lit~?!
29. Paperback book covers because yeah, softer books are more lightweight but their paper covers are always more susceptible to tearing and catching stains. These covers will protect the book without adding much weight.
30. Clip-on reading lights for eyeglasses so no matter where you go or how dark it gets, you'll still get to the good part in your book with zero problems.
31. A matching pajama and book set that'll make bedtime way more fun for your favorite young human.
32. A 24-karat gold-plated music book clip to keep your place while you play!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.