27 Things You Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda Bought Before That Are Still Great Now
Stop lollygagging and get that wish list from the cart to the house.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful bath bomb set with 12 different scents so you'll have zero qualms with losing track of time in the tub. Admit it, you've been wanting to jump on the bath bomb trend for such a long time. You deserve it and they're affordable so go ahead and take the plunge!
2. A cup holder that you can trust to hold your drinks securely near your shower because you deserve to have your wine (and OK, all the alcohol-free stuff too) within arm's reach at all times. Why go one more shower without this when it's under $15 and you can sip and suds up to your heart's content?!
3. 3D decals to turn your walls (and honestly, anything else you choose) into a butterfly sanctuary. The butterflies come in a pack of 75 with sticky adhesive to attach them to surfaces with ease.
4. Soap scum and grime remover to make sure you leave your oasis sparkling clean so it'll be ready for the next time you retreat there.
5. Nose- and life-saving Poo-Pourri toilet spray so everyone in your house can stop complaining about being able to smell the remnants of everyone else's ~business~.
6. A vibrating scalp massager that'll turn wash day into a spa day at any time. Amazon reviewers noted that this little buddy worked for their various hair types and lengths in case you were skeptical about how it works for extra long, extra thick, or extra curly hair.
7. A dishwasher magnet so you can take charge of the "Are they clean or are they not?" conversation going on in your head and prevent dirty dishes from making their way into your cabinets.
8. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay because in all this time you've spent marveling at the jaw-dropping before-and-after photos that show this product clearing up acne blemishes, redness, and more — you coulda been using it and letting it work wonders on your own skin concerns.
9. Water repellant spray so your shoes can survive even the soggiest of rainy, snowy, or sleety days. This spray will go on clear and leave no stains on your shoes while preventing water damage. It'll also help repel mud, ice, and other stains.
10. A proper trench coat for anyone who promises themselves every year that they'll buy one for fall and then ends up forgetting. Behold, this version will make you thank yourself (and me!) later that you finally committed to treating your closet to the chicness it deserves. It also comes in way too many colors to ~just~ fall for one so, well, have no shame if you buy yourself two just to make up for all the broken promises.
11. Headrest hooks that'll ensure your purse and other bags stay put as you (whoops!) speed your way to work and other gotta-be-there-soon places. This is great for helping you locate bags easily while you're at the wheel but also for preventing them from falling over and dumping the contents all over your floor.
12. A cat sock set with adorable kitten ears sticking up on the ankles so that even if you don't have a real cat to cuddle with, you'll at least have one close to your feet. You'll get five pairs of socks in the set in an assortment of colors.
13. Cable clips – they'll instantly clear up all the cord discord you have going on with your tech products. Life can go haywire sometimes but your cords don't have to be as tangled up as the rest of your schedule. Your stuff is going to look so satisfying after you get everything in perfect order with these simple thingamajigs.
15. A handmade eyeglasses holder because you've been doing the I-can't-find-my-glasses routine for way too long. You'll minimize the lost spectacles dilemma by perching them on this polished wooden sniffer.
16. Fish-in-a-bag earrings to pull off a quirky just-left-the-pet-store look worth a million Instagram likes. These are just way too cute for an avid style statement-maker to not have in the jewelry stash.
17. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes so you can live out your dreams of being a green thumb–holding plant whisperer. Translation: You'll complete the final phase of actually becoming your mother. Just pop these sticks into the soil of your hungry plants and watch them flourish!
18. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove all the odor-causing residue running amuck in your machine. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the dishwasher while it's empty or full.
19. A silverware sorter to save you more space than you probably ever imagined so you can do way more with your kitchen drawers and feel right proud of yourself for being one boss of an organizer.
20. Biotin shampoo that's formulated to help people experiencing hair loss and is infused with jojoba oil which will help moisturize the scalp and prevent dandruff.
21. A kitchen knife sharpener so you can refresh your dulling knives and do the most adult thing of adult things to do, which is to save money. Yayyy you!
22. A Revlon Shine Nail Buffer so your nails can get that salon look. The double-sided buffer is meant to create a shiny topcoat that lasts for three days. You're about to tell those $80 nail salon trips buh-bye!
23. A can colander because aren't you tired of losing some of your soup and canned vegetables to your sink when you drain the juice out?! You'll be able to put a stop to those runaway pieces ASAP with this practical little thing.
24. A satin pillowcase set so you never have to think about zhuzhing up your bedroom decor OR minimizing hair breakage and dryness. This thing will handle both tasks like a pro since it's super pretty but also designed to give your hair a gentle resting place.
25. A stainless steel thermal bottle that's so sleek and stylish that you'll always remember to grab it on your way out of the door. It has a double-wall vacuum-sealed design that can keep drinks hot for up to eight hours and cold for up to 24! The bottle is also condensation- and leak-proof so it can hang anywhere you go.
26. A reversible tote bag that's basically a two-for-one deal that'll always be a good wardrobe investment. You can turn the bag inside out to switch colors based on your outfits and moods. Come through choices!
27. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil that'll help diminish acne along with fine lines, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation. Plus, it promotes nail health! (Um, it might even improve your credit score based on this long list of improvements...?!)
I bet you have stuff chilling in your Amazon cart right now that you shoulda bought a long time ago. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.