24 Things To Upgrade Your Kitchen If You're Past The Ramen Stage
Over Cup Noodles? These cool finds will get you in the groove.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot 7-in1 Pressure cooker that'll basically do all of the cooking for you. With all of these features, all you'll really have to do in the kitchen is, well, exist.
2. Produce-saving containers to help make fruits and veggies ACTUALLY FREAKING LAST in the fridge so they're nice and fresh when you're ready to pull 'em out and slice 'em up for a meal.
3. A hot dog steamer so you can cook hot dogs AND toast your buns at the same time faster than you can say "Hot-diggity-dog!"
4. A three-in-one breakfast hub that just may encourage you to eat breakfast for dinner way more often. Top tier multi-tasking level, here you come 🏆🍳!
7. Pan scrapers so you can clean up after cooking with way less muscle work. The scrapers have four differently-shaped edges so you can remove the gunk from any size pan.
8. A mini waffle-maker for anyone who'll happily trade a ramen meal for a classic brunch situation any time of the day and any day of the week.
9. Oven cleaner so after meal-making, you can ace the clean-up part of the process with little effort.
10. PLUS — a cooktop cleaning kit so you can keep your kitchen looking like new after each cooking session.
11. A tiny cast-iron skillet — yup, like the larger, battle-tested one your grandmother prob cooked dang near everything in growing up. Its tiny twin will be the perfect size for frying an egg and making yummy individual cookies, brownies, or cornbread cakes.
12. A manual food chopper to break up ground meats, mash potatoes, or cut up hard-boiled eggs in the pan on the stove or in a bowl. This'll also cut out a few prep dishes so there will be less to wash. Uh-huh. PERFECT for anyone in your house who's quick to cook but slow to wash dishes.
13. A digital meat thermometer so you always know when the meat is done and you can stop ~beefing~ with under- and over-cooked food. It's foldable and designed with a magnet so you can stick it right on your fridge and easily find it later.
14. A heat-resistant cover set to prevent food explosions in the microwave and boil-overs on the stove. They'll also work as a cover to store leftovers.
15. Color-coded cutting board mats that'll keep foods separated that can contaminate each other (i.e. raw meats away from veggies, please).
16. A food processor to cut, slice, dice, crinkle, mince, or puree whatever you need. This baby will make hummus, peanut butter, pesto, veggie burger "meat" (🍔 ahead), and more. It might even autopay your bills but don't hold me to that one.
17. A set of spices in case you get stuck on how to ~spice~ up the new meals you try and go beyond your traditional palate.
18. Chocolate maple pretzel peanut butter spread should you forget to make dessert and want to transform a dinner roll into something sweet. BTW, it's gluten-free!
20. A can colander for straining your canned foods ~without~ losing one pea, piece of corn, or any other scrumptious thing down the drain with the excess juice. Just snap it on the can and get to pouring. The process is quick and the colander is dishwasher-friendly!
21. A handheld veggie slicer to get your veggie noodle dishes in a ~slash~! It has dual stainless-steel cutting blades so you can make thick or thin pasta strands out of your favorite vegetables.
22. A microwave pasta cooker because sure, you can give up ramen for a bit but that doesn't mean you have to let go of noodles entirely, right? This'll make non-sticky al dente pasta in 15 minutes or less. Yay 🍝!
23. Mike's Hot Honey for anyone who a) loves eating and b) loves drizzling good stuff on what they love eating. This honey will bring the spicy-sweetness to ice cream, chicken and waffles, cocktails, and more! If you've grown bored with your go-to comfort foods, this hot stuff is the perfect way to turn the heat up on your meals.
24. A genius egg cooker that can make six hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached eggs, or omelets in under 10 minutes. It comes with a poaching tray, measuring cup, omelet tray, and a six-egg holding tray. The cooker also has a timer, an auto-shutoff function, and will play a cool tune when the eggs are ready so you don't have to stand over the stove in fear of overcooking them.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.