29 Things To Help Get You Through Flu Season In One Piece
"We gon' make it. We gon' make it. We 👏🏾 gon' 👏🏾 make 👏🏾 it 👏🏾." —Jadakiss & Styles P.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sloth tea infuser so you can sip your favorite get-well drink nice and slow — while you hopefully recover fast!
2. A kitty spoon with purr-ty paws that'll hang on the side of your teacup and keep you company when you're taking a sick day. The spoon is a little smaller than teaspoon size and will be great for stirring and sipping slowly on piping hot drinks.
3. A spray hand sanitizer with a sleek, stylish design to keep your hands clean and clear of icky germs that could cause the coughing and sneezing.
4. OLLY gummies with melatonin to help you get the sound sleep your body needs to maintain good energy levels, have a decent immune system, and so forth and so on.
6. A handy-dandy device that'll light up when you need a reminder to drink more water because everyone knows that water is one of the no-brainer answers to staying healthy enough to fight off sicknesses.
7. Pedialyte powder packets you can mix into water if you get the flu and it has you feeling especially dehydrated.
8. The Freshly meal delivery service for days when you may feel too under-the-weather to cook. You can focus on getting better. Meanwhile, the service will deliver up to 12 all-natural, chef-cooked meals a week. All you'll have to do is heat them up in the microwave and dinner is served!
9. A box of lotion-lined tissues so you can blow your nose as much as you need to without worrying about sandpaper-y tissue rubbing your nose's skin raw.
10. An essential oil stick that'll help relieve migraines, including the ones that can often be part of flu and/or cold symptoms. It'll def come in handy for skeptics who refuse to take over-the-counter medicines because there's still no sense in sitting around in pain all day, right?
11. Thick, colorful socks to keep your feet nice and toasty all winter long — no more walking around the house on bare feet and exposing them to germs and cold.
12. A mood-centric tea bag set meant to inspire different positive states of being like focus, inspiration, and energy. It'll be great if you just love tea but also on days when you need some hot tea to soothe a sore throat.
13. A humidifying oil diffuser to add some moisture to the dry air in your home. The humidity can help with a dry, scratchy throat and keep dust from further irritating you.
14. A two-sided tea stand since you'll probably enjoy a decent way to organize all the different kinds you own. You'll be able to quickly put your hands on the exact flavor you want without having to shuffle through different boxes like a chaotic deck of cards. It'll hold 100 tea bags and has 12 slots.
15. Pure raw and unfiltered honey to add to your tea that can help with the healing process of an irritated throat so you'll hopefully ~bee~ well much faster.
16. A sofa arm tray holder so you can camp out on the couch when you're not feeling the best and have everything you need within even less than an arm's reach.
17. A Huggable Llama cooling and heating pad to snuggle with when you're running a fever or have the chills. It may also help relieve some of the body aches and pains that often come with the flu.
18. A burrito blanket so you can wrap up in something comfortable and quirky-cute if you find yourself at home sick.
19. Cough drops that'll soothe a sore throat. This three-pack will come in three flavors so you get to enjoy it like candy while it helps give you relief.
20. A 90-day wellness journal to keep track of everything concerning your health. The journal will help you track hours of sleep you get, the meals you eat, your water intake, and basically all the stuff you need to care about to stay in good health. It's also filled with motivational quotes.
21. A Disney Plus subscription so you can binge-watch all the movies and shows you grew up on when you're stuck in bed trying to get well.
22. A refreshing ice roller with cooling and calming effects to help relieve pain you may have from headaches and other body aches. It'll also feel pretty relaxing if you have a high fever and want something to help cool you down.
24. A puzzle plateau in case you're at home sick and working on that puzzle for a few days. This will keep the pieces in place with its flat surface and raised edges that prevent them from falling. It also has four drawers underneath so you can separate and store different pieces, walk away, and pick it back up later.
25. A PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger (yuuup from the Shark Tank show!) to take all the effort out of cleaning your phone regularly since this kills 99.99% of germs using a UV light. It's designed to fit most smartphones and is USB-chargeable. All you have to do is sit your phone inside and let the magic begin.
26. A soup mug so you can easily heat up soup on the go if you're feeling bad but still have to work.
28. A diamond cleaner to make sure the jewelry you wear every day stays free of all the cooties that can get on our hands when we're out and about. Less cooties, less chances to get flu-causing cooties. Cool?
29. BESTOPE Blackhead Removal Kit to encourage you to keep your hands out of your face. Stay with me here. Hands collect germs that can cause sicknesses. The less you touch your face, the less prone you are to spreading said germs. Got it? Hands off! Tools up!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.