1. A Dead Sea mud mask for your wind-down sessions and that reviewers say lessens acne breakouts, minimizes redness, and softens the skin.
2. A peeling and brightening serum that clears up hyperpigmentation and evens out the skin tone. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
3. Cetaphil's Purifying Clay Mask to draw out oils, whiteheads, blackheads, deep dark secrets, and everything else that decides to hide out in your skin. Since it's a mask, it's perfect to wear while you handle other stuff around the house.
4. Acne patches that'll vacuum the gunk out of your whiteheads and give you a visible reduction in just a few hours.
5. AND early-stage acne patches to send acne-fighters straight to unpoppable pimples that are still underneath the skin.
6. Baebody Under Eye Gel that'll help decrease dark circles and minimize fine lines and wrinkles near the sensitive area around the eyes.
7. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream to hydrate the face and body. One of its leading ingredients is hyaluronic acid, which encourages the skin to hold onto moisture much better. You get soft, moisturized skin for 24 hours.
8. A bottle of pure hyaluronic acid that'll help give your skin the moisture surge it deserves. It's also made to improve skin texture, smooth out fine lines, decrease blemishes, and give the skin an overall natural glow.
9. A clear lip gloss set for keeping your lips popping and moisturized even in this skin-cracking cold weather. All of 'em are clear so wear them alone or as a glossy topper for a matte lipstick! You have your choice of three kinds: Mint, rosehip, and coconut oils.
10. A facial ice roller to cool and calm skin. It's designed to address puffiness, fine lines, migraines, and other minor pains.
11. Diva Stuff Anti-Bacterial Pillow Mist – it calms and helps lull you to sleep with lavender while the tea tree and peppermint water ingredients stop acne-causing bacteria from traveling from your pillows to your face.
12. Weleda Skin Food to moisturize and repair skin so winter weather doesn't dry it out. The plant-based product is thick and strong enough to be used on the entire body but gentle enough to put near your sensitive eye area.
13. Bawdy Butt sheet masks – they'll put you on your belly for a bit BUTT that's alright because having softer booty skin is a great body goal IMO.
14. Biodegradable cotton rounds made of 100% organic cotton that are pH-balanced specifically for people with sensitive skin. These babies are for wiping off makeup, applying toner, or removing nail polish.
15. A blackhead remover kit that'll safely remove blackheads from your skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. You get five needles for different pimple sizes, plus a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
16. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask to scrub out blackheads. The cool concoction fizzles and pops and the end result is all the gunk snatched out of your skin. Woohoo!
17. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask that'll basically give you brand new feet since it strips layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them.
18. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm with SPF 25 to keep lips protected from the unforgiving wind chill and the sun.
19. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Razors that'll take off dead skin cells and peach fuzz from your face to make it look and feel super smooth. Reviewers also seem to be obsessed with how well this razor works for snatching eyebrows.
21. A bottle of face AND brush cleaner — YUP! — that's gentle enough to cleanse your skin, yet powerful enough to also get makeup out of your bristles, all before you get out of the house in the morning. Two uses, one product. Sooo much time (and space) saved, peeps.
22. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay made of 100% bentonite clay that reviewers say clears up eczema, psoriasis, acne, and more.
23. Essence sheet masks to address so many different skin concerns, like dryness, dullness, and firmness. Also, "face mask and chill" nights are definitely in order.
24. Tatcha Silk Canvas primer that so many reviewers say is worth the splurge since it really does protect their skin from makeup that can wear it down (yup, makeup does that). Treat yo' self!
25. Hand moisturizing cream for anyone who works with their hands a lot and needs an extra ~hand~ with keeping them hydrated and healthy.
26. Plant-based, refillable deodorant that I swear keeps me fresh all day, smells nice, and doesn't irritate my skin. The other plus is that it's made with plant products and the deodorant case is refillable! You can even set it up so you get a refill automatically delivered to you on a specific date.
27. Biotin shampoo to thoroughly cleanse your scalp and leave it in a much better condition to grow thicker hair. You may not think of it this way, but your scalp is SKIN. That means you've got to take care of it just as you would any other area of your body. A healthy scalp = a healthy growing base for hair (and usually less itchiness).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.