35 Things That Will Hands Down Help Make Your Life Way Easier
Oh baby, you def deserve these quick fixes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver to gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes without you having to call your apartment super (or your MIA roommate) and wait a whole week for them to actually get around to unclogging stuff! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
2. OR, a smaller sink plunger so you can unclog a drain in literal seconds. It's also way cleaner than using the same plunger you use on your toilet because... yuck....
3. An EveryPlate subscription for times when you feel like a Rugrat and are too inundated with sponserberleries and have zero time for grocery shopping. You can order a week's worth of meals that'll only take you about 30 minutes of cook time each.
4. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
5. An avocado saver so you can enjoy half an avocado without forcing yourself to eat the other half out of fear that it'll "go bad" before you return to it. This thing can ensure it'll be ready and just as yummy as the first half.
6. A posture corrector that'll basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed without you having to try, like, at all. It's also supposed to help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally and all you have to do is wear it. Easy peasy. 🤷🏿♀️
7. An attachable wine aerator so you can get the perfect glass of tasty, aromatic wine straight from the bottle with a single pour without having to wait for it to "breathe."
8. A shortcuts keyboard cover to help folks trying to master Adobe Photoshop that tend to forget a keyboard hack almost as fast as it's learned. Behold, the ~key~ to Adobe Photoshopping like a true whiz.
9. An attachable self-groomer that'll help soothe your kitty and collect some of its hair so it isn't all over your couch, bed, carpets, and brain. It'll also come in handy if you have a feline who NEVER gets tired of being groomed, even when your hands are.
10. Bedsheet suspenders to keep your fitted sheets attached to your mattress where they belong, instead of tangled all up with your legs in the middle of the night.
11. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove odor-causing residue so your dishes actually come out clean. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full and you only have to use 'em once a month.
12. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara so you can get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies or over-swiping to get enough product involved.
13. A peeling and brightening serum to clear up hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
14. Ready-to-eat beans inspired by traditional Caribbean and Latin American dishes — for days when ya just don't have it in ya to cook but need a tasty fill-up. Eat 'em with rice, tacos, nachos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, chips and dip, or whatever. Endless possi-bean-ities here.
15. A heat-resistant microwave cover set that'll prevent food explosions you have to clean up. You can also use them to store leftovers in the same pot you cooked them in *and* while cooking stovetop to prevent water and sauces from overflowing.
16. Noise-cancelling Apple AirPods so you can blast your favorite songs, audiobooks, podcasts, and whatever else you wanna listen to hands-free, with zero interruptions.
17. A blackhead remover kit to help you safely remove blackheads from your skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. These tools will prevent you from tampering with blemishes with your fingers and possibly spreading more bacteria. You'll get five needles for different pimple sizes, plus a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
18. Acne patches that'll suck the gunk out of your pimples like a vacuum and give you a visible reduction in just a couple of hours. They'll come in handy whenever you have a major event coming up and don't want to take a glaring pimple there with you.
19. Exercise cards to help guide you through a complete workout on nearly every square inch of your body. No more talking yourself out of working out alone because you "don't know where to start." This is an excellent alternative to hiring a personal trainer or paying for those fitness videos. Who's ready to ~shuffle~ around their workout routine?!
20. Ecotools makeup brush shampoo so you can clean those brushes regularly and quickly. It'll get your makeup brushes back to looking like new and it's also, ya' know, the hygienic thing to do!
21. Ear wax removal drops for folks who've sworn off cotton swabs but still want to keep their ears squeaky clean and fresh. Trust me, I hear ya!
22. A ring size adjuster so any rings that are *slightly* too large can still fit your finger and you won't have to worry about losing them. They'll especially work as a temporary fix for anyone waiting to get their ring resized.
23. A set of colorful bookmarks to help you find your way back in a good, good book that you're reading, baby. Find your way back. Find your way back. (Yes, I just remixed Beyoncé's lyrics for books. And yes, I think she's VERY proud.) 🎶📚
24. A Revlon one-step hairdryer and volumizer hot air brush so you can straighten *and* blow out your hair at the same time with minimal wrist work involved.
25. Sweet Honey hair milk from TGIN for folks with textured hair who want to keep their curls moisturized and bouncy.
26. Immunity-boosting allergy supplement soft chews so your dog may get relief from allergies and all other kindsa doggy discomfort things. Each soft chew has probiotics and other nutrients to help with immunity, digestion, and skin irritation. No more fretting over your pup suffering from the itchies.
27. High-fidelity earplugs to help minimize the music at your local Zumba class, concerts, or wherever you think the music is a tad ~too~ boomin'. They're designed to reduce damaging decibel levels without compromising the quality of the sound so you don't have to dip out of class early due to uncomfy noise.
28. Ultra-sensitive shave gel for anyone whose skin tends to get irritated by everything under the sun — especially when a razor is involved. This'll help make shaving a much ~smoother~ situation. Literally.
29. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes that'll help you feed your plants without even having to remember to very often. Just pop a stick into the soil and watch them flourish. Ya' know, so they'll actually stay alive this time around...
30. Dr. Teal's foaming bath salt in scents like chamomile and pink Himalayan salt. Yup, this is your reminder to FINALLY treat yourself to an old school, sit-in-the-tub-until-you're-a-prune-and-what-is-a-phone-notification bubble bath.
31. A wireless charging pad that'll make getting a phone charge a faster experience without the hassle of plugging in anything. It'll be as simple as setting a cup of coffee on a coaster.
32. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so you can stop asking to borrow one from the friends and family members who already have one. It features Netflix, Hulu, and a few other streaming apps.
33. And a universal attachment so you no longer have to cycle between one million remotes just to binge your favorite show. It'll clip onto your Fire Stick remote and work everything you need to work.
34. An internet address and password log book for anyone who always needs to request a password reset before getting nearly anything done. This lil' book will keep up with login info for social media, online banking, and school portals so things can get done without a password delay.
35. Smart plug-ins to help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone! You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off in your home when you're not there. Sigh. Can't you just feel the warmth of a cheaper electricity bill in your heart?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.