We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove odor-causing residue so your dishes actually come out clean. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full.
2. A four-piece microfiber sheets set to get your beauty sleep in the comfiest way possible thanks to its soft, hypoallergenic material. The fitted sheet also has deep pockets so no more fighting with one corner popping up every other hour while you're trying to rest. These are machine-washable and fade-, stain-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant.
3. An electric wine opener that'll help you pop bottles in seconds with no real wrist work involved. It works on a built-in rechargeable battery and can open up to 30 wine bottles before needing another charge. Several reviewers who experience arthritis and other pain issues with their hands revealed that this thing comes in extra handy!
4. A blackhead remover kit to help you safely remove blackheads from your skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. You'll get five needles for different pimple sizes plus a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
5. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can get your floors sparkling clean without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out on the bed afterward. The mop is designed to help you get into corners easily and wring it by just pressing your foot to a pedal on the bucket.
6. Dentist-approved mouthwash for when your breath is kicking on a more regular basis than you'd like. This product should kick the funk out so prepare to breathe a (pleasant-smelling) sigh of relief.
7. Clip-in hair extensions that literally NO ONE will ever believe didn't crawl straight outta your scalp. These babies will give you the thickness you want and whatever length you feel like serving that day. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, just clip in your hair!
8. Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. jeans that reviewers of different body types swear will be the best denim trousers you slip your two legs in.
9. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara so you can get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies involved.
10. A temporary tooth replacement kit (YES!!!) in case you have an, um, accident and need a quick cosmetic fix before heading to an actual dentist. Just file this under the list of things you won't really need until you REALLY need it. Each kit comes with step-by-step instructions, steel dental tools, and up to 200 polymer plastic beads that you can mold into about 10 completely natural-looking teeth.
11. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the funk and gunk away from your bathroom — like wayyy away.
12. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil to help diminish acne along with fine lines, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation. Plus, it promotes nail health! (Um, it might even up your credit score based on this long list of improvements...?! Just kidding!).
13. Biotin shampoo that's formulated to help people experiencing hair loss and is infused with jojoba oil which will help moisturize the scalp and prevent dandruff.
14. A light curtain that'll give your room a cool, soft glow and an overall relaxing mood. The curtain is waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoors or outdoors.
15. A pillow for side-sleepers to fit snugly between your knees so you can get that good-good sleep every single night.
16. Acne patches that'll suck up all the gunk out of your pimples like a vacuum to give you a visible reduction in just a couple of hours. They'll also keep you from picking your pimples to pieces so you have less scarring.
17. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Razors to snatch your eyebrows into the perfect arch with a simple flick of your wrists. Reviewers also used this to remove dead skin cells from their faces to make the smoothest canvas for makeup!
18. Thayers Witchhazel Facial Toner that'll tighten pores, clear up acne, manage oil production, reduce redness, and decrease inflammation. It'll also maintain the proper pH balance of your skin which is responsible for making your other skincare products the most effective. Per the description and the reviews, this is the skin whipper upper your face may thank you for after just a few weeks of use.
19. Baebody Under Eye Gel for decreasing dark circles and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles near the sensitive area around the eyes.
20. Stove crack covers so neat freaks can stop allowing crumbs that fall into that tiny black hole of a space drive them wild.
21. An antibacterial tea tree oil body wash that'll clear up skin issues including eczema flare-ups, tinea versicolor, ringworm, jock itch, toe fungus, body odor, and more! Numerous before-and-after photos prove this stuff can clear up everything short of your credit score.
22. A Conair Wand Curling Iron to get effortless ringlets and beach waves worth one million selfies.
23. A weighted blanket that reviewers say could help minimize tossing and turning during sleep. It's filled with glass beads that make it temperature-controlled so you won't overheat or freeze during the night. If you're the type who loves a good snuggle, the weight will also be pretty helpful when it's just you, yourself, and you chilling in bed.
24. A Flexisnake to dig out all the hair that's been having camp meetings in your drain. It'll be a nasty process but you'll be so happy when water's back to running down your sink like a dream.
25. A handheld milk frother that'll give you perfect froth for all of your favorite coffee drinks right in the warm comforts of your home. Starbucks run for what?!
26. Wood polish and conditioner to resurrect even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many five-star reviews.
27. A detangling brush so you can swipe through your tangled hair without pain or hair breakage. Reviewers with all different hair types noted how much easier it was to brush through their strands with this curved gadget.
28. A classic fedora hat to upgrade your wardrobe, keep your head warm, and have a go-to for bad hair days.
29. A diamond cleaning stick that'll have your rock shining like pure water with minimal effort.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.