40 Things To Get If Disorganization Honestly Creeps You Out
Clutter making you shudder? All of this belongs in your cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A magnetic utensil set that'll hold a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and a ladle all together while taking up minimal space on your counter and freeing up your drawer space.
2. Vacuum-sealed bags so your closet goes from being an unnavigable nightmare to looking like an organized dream.
3. Color-coded cutting board mats to keep foods separated that can contaminate each other (i.e. raw meats away from veggies, please). Because yeah, food poisoning will give everyone at the dinner table the heebiest of jeebies. IYKYK!
4. A magnetic bobby pin tray so you can keep them from showing up in every nook and cranny of your house — you know, where they tend to go and eventually never return.
5. Under-bed storage bins in case clutter is the only Boogeyman you're worried about living under there. You'll never be afraid to look under the bed again!
6. An internet address and password log book so all your login info will remain in ONE place instead of here, there, and everywhere.
7. A laundry sorter cart that'll be your file cabinet for clothes so you avoid those monster pile-ups.
8. A breakfast sandwich maker so cooking your first meal of the day will be a smooth, organized process. This gadget will cook every part of your sandwich at the same time so you won't have to finesse different frying pans, forks, spoons, and whatever else for one sandwich.
9. A weekly meal planning pad to keep track of what's in your fridge, what meals you want to make with it all, and what items you need to buy on your next grocery run.
10. A bag-organizing insert for anyone who's as tired of digging into their black hole of a purse as I am. The insert features one large pocket, four small pockets, two zipper pockets, and six mesh pockets that'll ensure that you and I can ~finally~ find what we're looking for.
11. A desktop stand riser that'll elevate all your stuff for good posture purposes and provide more storage for the keyboard, mouse, notepads, and other desk things. This way, when you're done working, minimizing clutter won't feel like trying to slay a difficult dragon.
12. A mail slot to not only help you keep your mail sorted but will also provide a mini chalkboard for you to write necessary reminders like "Pack your lunch!" or "Turn off the oven." PLUS, it has hooks for keys.
13. Divider sticky notes that'll help you better organize the thoughts you jot down in your journal, planner, or diary. You could also use them to take notes and bookmark pages in your books without damaging the pages.
14. A staircase wicker basket so you can ~step~ up your home decor AND your de-cluttering game with something unbe~weave~ably stylish.
15. A silverware sorter to give you way more drawer space so you won't face a horrific web of flatware every time you pull the drawer out.
16. A 60-minute visual timer for anyone who could use a lil' more discipline when it comes to organizing daily tasks and getting stuff done. It's also really cool-looking. Don't get caught red-clock-faced wasting time, I guess!
17. A two-sided tea stand to transform your mountain of tea boxes into one, organized stash so you can grab the exact tea bag you want right when you need it.
18. A hanger stacker so you'll be able to put your hands on a hanger without having to untangle it from a vine of other ones to get your laundry sorted. Also, admit it. There's something really satisfying about seeing those hangers stacked neatly together.
19. A dishwasher magnet that'll help you take charge of the "Are they clean or are they not?" conversation in your household and prevent dirty dishes from making their way back into your cabinets.
20. A lid organizer so finally, FINALLY you can locate the tops to all of your plastic containers without having to launch a cabinet-wide search party. It'll hold round and square lids up to 9 inches wide and it only takes one minute to set up!
21. A shower curtain with quick-dry mesh pockets just to keep all your bathroom accoutrements sorted out and easy to find. It'll also save some counter and cabinet space. Plus, the many compartments will be helpful if you have roommates or guests staying over since they can each have a pocket to store bath time stuff.
23. A Book Lover's Journal to jot down books you want to read next, notes on what you're reading now, a list of books you've borrowed and need to return, your book club info, and even good recs for authors you should check out. You're about to have the most organized reading life ever.
24. A remote-control organizer so you can prevent the freakout "did the remote disappear forever?" moment that happens every few days. This way, you could spend more time debating which movie or show to watch instead of looking high and low for the remotes.
25. A storage tray for anyone who can't stand toilet top clutter. It'll also bear a cute joke that no one'll mind being the ~butt~ of. Ha!
27. OR a gorgeous, sleek car trash can that'll fit inside most cup holders and help you keep all car-bage to a minimum.
28. A clothing folding board so you can get those satisfyingly precise storefront-style folds every single time.
29. Cable clips to solve all the ~discord~ with the messy cords in your house. These'll also prevent them from being snatched around and potentially catching a short.
30. A travel organizer case — speaking of cords — to keep ones you need to use safe, sound, and together whenever you're out dipping and doing life.
31. A car trunk organizer so your whip will look less like a junkyard on wheels and more like something safe enough to actually sit and drive in.
32. A toddler-size storage shelf because YES, you're finally going to defeat one of the fiercest challenges in your house: getting your kids' rooms cleaned in record time. This shelf is also a great aid for encouraging your kids to keep their toys put away on their own.
33. A set of velvet hangers so your slipperiest clothes (think silk, satin, and rayon) will stay hung in place and save closet space since they're much thinner than the bulkier plastic hangers.
34. Expandable drawer dividers to keep the peace in your dresser and prevent clothes — especially those pesky bras — from getting tangled.
36. A personal library kit if you're still the brave soul who lets people "borrow" your books. More power to you because I started texting Amazon links instead 😂. Anywho, this'll help you keep track of the who, what, when, and where of your book-lending adventures.
37. Exercise cards to help organize your workout routine, even if you only have a few minutes. This way, you won't waste time bumbling all over your house with no direction.
38. A jewelry tree that'll ~leaf~ you so relieved by how pretty your accessories look organized neatly on it compared to the mess it was before.
39. Red heel-inspired pushpins to ~pump~ up the look of your vision boards while you organize plans for your next big project. Go you, stylish overachiever, you!
40. A credit card holder that'll keep your most valuable pieces of plastic together in one very pretty place. This way, when you're ready to swipe, they'll be easy to find.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.