We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof Mancro backpack that will make traveling with your laptop way easier and comes with a LIFETIME warranty. The bag is made of eco-friendly nylon material. It also features a lock to keep your laptop safe from swipers and a USB port for charging on the go.
2. An Outdoor Products backpack that reviewers say will hold up so much and feel so comfortable for its wildly cheap price. The bookbag also comes with a lifetime warranty so basically, this pick could pay for itself over and over again.
3. A Speedo Large Teamster Backpack meant to help athletes carry their school necessities, activewear, sports equipment, and more!
4. A Fjällräven Kånken Water-Resistant Backpack that you can wear anywhere thanks to its stylish and functional design. The compact bag boasts a two-way zip closure, a rain flap, snappable top handles, adjustable backpack straps, exterior zip and slip-in pockets, and a removable foam insert to cushion your belongings inside ~or~ to use as a soft seat cushion when you're out and about.
5. An AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack to carry your whole life with four different zippable compartments, a padded sleeve for laptops and tablets, mesh side pockets, and smaller slip-in pockets for storing your keys or phone.
6. A monogrammed L.L. Bean backpack that I own and will forever proclaim to the world will last for at least a decade.
7. A JanSport Big Student Backpack to help you carry everything around in neat, simple order. It features two large compartments designed to carry books, one water bottle pocket, and three front zipper pockets.
8. The CA-UTEST pink kitty backpack and lunch bag set for grade school kids who plan to turn heads every time they touch down on the schoolyard and in the cafeteria.
9. An Outdoor Products backpack specifically meant to carry you through outdoor and school activities. The backpack has ventilated construction meant to keep you from overheating during hikes. It's will also help you maintain good water intake since it's designed to hold a hydration reservoir.
10. An eBags Professional Slim Laptop Backpack that will come in extra handy if you travel often with different tech gadgets, particularly a camera. The bookbag has a separate laptop and tablet sleeve, slip-in and zippered pockets, stowable straps, and a pass-through sleeve that lets you slide it easily onto rolling luggage. It basically does everything but transport itself to your destination telepathically, OK?!
11. A padded North Face Borealis Backpack to help you carry ~all~ of the things while preventing your back and shoulders from wanting to curse you out.
12. A Wildkin backpack with cutesy cartoons to suit a toddler's style and construction to survive typical kiddie activity.
13. A stylish and waterproof Himawari bookbag that will look super cute with a variety of outfits yet survive daily use for school, work, or casual wear. The backpack is made of scratch-resistant nylon. It also has a double-closure zipper, two inner side pockets, two outer pockets, one front zippered pocket with a flap, and a laptop space in the inside.
14. A High Sierra Loop Backpack that reviewers say can be used for mountain climbing, school, catching flights, and commuting to work. It features a slew of pockets, a padded back panel and straps, non-slip shoulder pads for easy toting, and a side compartment for a water bottle.
15. A lined and water-resistant Vancropak backpack that will hold a 17-inch laptop, a water bottle, and loads of other school supplies.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.