31 Cleaning Products That Inspired Over 1,000 People To Leave A 5-Star Review
"Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean." —Outkast and now, your whole house.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Fruit and veggie wash because right now, you just rinse your produce in hot water, right? Or in vinegar? This spray will work a lil' harder to remove wax, soil, agricultural chemicals, and any other residue found on regular and organic fruits and vegetables.
2. A duster brush just for your blinds that'll def be a perfect pick if the thought of all the dust from your shutters makes you, well, ~shudder~. 😅
3. A battery-powered scrubber with a super sturdy handle so you can get into even the smallest of nooks and crannies properly. With the oscillating bristles, there'll be no real wrist work involved!
4. Dryer vent cleaners to brush out the dust and debris that's (definitely!!!) hiding beneath the filter that you actually do clean regularly.
5. Extra-long gloves with gripping ridges at the top so they don't slip off or get water trapped inside while you wash dishes or clean the toilet. (But ofc, don't clean your kitchen and bathroom toilet with the same gloves bc... well... right?)
6. A rust-busting spray gel to get rid of pesky stains around your house that'll only ever roll their eyes and suck their teeth at bleach and baking soda. Just picture this spray saying, "Hold my beer" as the other cleaning products stand on the sidelines in awe.
7. A Mr. Clean Turbo Plunger and Bowl brush caddy set to save more space near your porcelain throne and keep both cleaning items close together.
8. An extendable microfiber duster so you can keep the dust in your home — yep, even in the hardest-to-reach areas — to a minimum at all times.
9. All-purpose Clorox cleaner so you can get down and dirty (but actually, clean) with the germ elimination in your house. It's designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria which isn't exactlyyyy 100% but it'll still do, right? 😊
10. An automatic vacuum cleaner because it could all be so much simpler than trying to figure out whose day it is to vacuum in the house. It'll work via remote on carpets, tile, and hardwood floors. Plus, you can set a timer so it'll clean every day on its own.
11. Pet stain remover that'll remove even spots that seem impossible to get out *and* the assaulting odors that can come along with them.
12. Laundry bags so all your delicates come back clean WITHOUT being destroyed by an aggressive wash cycle. Say it with me: "No 👏🏿 more 👏🏿 misshapen 👏🏿 bras 👏🏿!"
13. Ecotools makeup brush shampoo so you can clean those brushes regularly and quickly. It'll get your makeup brushes back to looking like new and it's also, ya' know, the hygienic thing to do!
14. Washing machine tablets to make laundry day a less irritating experience since they prevent mildew and mold from growing in your washer and reversing all the work you do to your clothes and linens.
15. Glass-cleaning wipes that so many reviewers say will clear up your glasses, tech screens, camera lenses, and more without leaving behind residue.
16. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver to gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
17. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.
18. Wood polish and conditioner to make even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house look brand-spankin' new. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many 5-star reviews.
19. A pet hair removal roller because it's time you started carrying your pet's love all over your heart and not all over your clothes, couch, car, bed, hopes, dreams, visions, etc. Ha! This roller will make everything hair-free with just a few swipes.
20. Bottle Bright tablets so you can stop feeling that little tug of doubt every time you sip from your favorite water bottle about whether or not you got ~every~ bit of nastiness out of it the last time you cleaned it. These tablets will remove the bacteria, stains, and odors that are often left in water bottles and coffee tumblers. Sip in peace, peeps!
21. A FURemover squeegee broom to handle the pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) that's built up in your carpets and almost every other surface of your home (and car). While a shedding pet is the focus, it'll even work with cleaning up water, dirt, and dust.
22. A wine-stain remover so you don't have to freak out whenever a little vino spills onto your clothes, linens, or furniture. This should help you reverse the damage, ASAP.
23. A Conair fabric defuzzer to help you finally get those fuzzy, warm feelings back about your favorite sweatshirt or your old faithful couch.
24. Magic Eraser Sponges so marks and stains come completely off the surfaces in your home without you having to put in too much effort. Just wet it a little and watch it work!
25. A diamond cleaning stick to remove the gunk from your jewelry and make it twinkle and shine like the day you got it.
26. Oven cleaner that'll transform your stove into an actual clean space for you to cook your dinner in instead of the dirty dungeon it currently is 😬.
27. Nonstick liners (since we're talking ovens, right?) to prevent any buildup of crumbs and other food drippings so cleanup will be way easier the next go-round.
28. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can get your floors sparkling clean without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out in bed afterward. The mop is designed to help you get into corners easily and wring it by just pressing your foot to a pedal on the bucket.
29. A septic-safe jetted tub system cleaner to clean the gunk out of backed-up tub jets so you can get back to having relaxing (and non-dirty 😬) bubble baths.
30. Drill brushes to remove grit and grime dang near anywhere in your home including stoves, grills, bathroom tiles, tubs, sinks, showers, and way more.
31. Cleansing gel that'll conform like putty to all the smaller, interestingly-shaped places you need to remove dust from like your keyboard, car vents, AC vents, and more.
Exclusive video footage of your whole house after your next cleaning sesh:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.