35 Bathroom Things You'll Be So Glad You Bought
Bathroom time just got wayyy cooler.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A color-changing toilet light that'll switch on whenever it detects motion. Now, you don't hurt your eyes or disturb anyone else by turning on a big bright light when tinkle time comes at midnight.
2. A three-tier shelf to put over the toilet for more storage and organization space. I love that it's made of faux wood which means it'll also look like actual home decor unlike the sterile plastic and metal ones. Based on the review photos, this cute shelf is a godsend for tiny bathrooms.
4. A pineapple soap dispenser that'll bring a bright, fruity touch to your bathroom. Hand-washing is about to get even sweeter!
5. And! A matching pineapple bath rug if you're feeling ~really~ fruity and want to keep the theme going. This will definitely brighten up your entire bathroom.
8. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrus-y smell out.
9. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
10. A mildew-resistant, tech-storing shower liner curtain that'll hold up tablets and phones from the outside of the bath so you can watch or read without the threat of drowning your devices to their literal death.
12. Vegan disinfectant toilet tablets that'll remove the germs and buildup from your toilet bowl faster than you can say, "Ooh, they smell good" – and they do smell good. 🚽👃🏿
13. An extendable, angular shower scrubber to help you reach every square inch of your tub with no problem. I own this and it helps me clean my shower twice as fast. It won't take up too much space in your bathroom and it'll also be super easy for you to clean the scrubber part.
14. Jetted tub cleaner that'll draw out all of the nasty goop hiding in your bathtub or Jacuzzi jets. Warning: You'll probably be beyond disgusted after you use this and see what crawls outta those jets. Sometimes things have to get a little nasty before they get better. 🤷🏿♀️
15. A shower curtain with quick-dry mesh pockets just to keep all your bathroom accouterments sorted out and easy to find. It'll also save some counter and cabinet space. The many compartments will also be helpful if you have a few family members stay over since they can each have a pocket to store their bathtime stuff.
16. A four-piece bathroom accessory set with a simple design to bring some minimalist decor to your sink. The set comes with a plastic soap dispenser pump, toothbrush holder, canister, and tray.
17. A Frozen bath set that'll really make a ~splash~ for the Disney-loving kiddos who have a special place in their heart for Princess Elsa and the gang.
18. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver to unclog your pipes and liquefy built-up hair in mere minutes. A cleaning quickie, of sorts. 🤣
19. A full-body bath pillow complete with a bath sponge that'll 100% encourage you to stay in the tub until you morph into an actual factual prune. This lifesaver is machine-washable. It also has 3D cushioning that dries quickly and resists mold so you don't get that nasty mildew smell because, well, that's not cute.
20. A Potty Putter Toilet game in case playtime doesn't end for you just because poo time begins. It'll even come with a "do not disturb" door sign so you can ~really~ focus on getting that hole-in-one. This'll also make for a good gag gift for anyone you know who golfs.
21. A power perch to store all of your electronics in one space and AWAYYYYYY from the water all over your sink.
22. A cup holder that you can trust to hold your drinks securely near your shower because wine (and OK, the alcohol-free stuff too) should always be within arm's reach.
23. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray to prop up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams, and whatever else you'll need for your soak sesh.
24. A scalp massager that can turn wash day into a spa day at any time. Amazon reviewers noted that this little buddy worked for their various hair types.
25. A great-smelling candle to light when you relax in the tub. It'll make you feel like you're soaking in the lap of luxury since, LOL, "Lap Of Luxury" is the name of its scent.
26. Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner in case you've finally become your mother and have begun to ~actually~ enjoy cleaning your house. It has an OxiClean lemon citrus scent that I use and LOVE for how it attacks the dirt in my bathroom. It'll be your go-to for all things bathroom-related thanks to how fast it cleans and how good it smells (no choking or sneezing here!).
27. A Mr. Clean Turbo Plunger and Bowl brush caddy set to save more space near your porcelain throne.
28. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can get your floors sparkling clean without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out on the bed afterward.
29. Murphy & Daughters Bath Salts that'll definitely help relax you after a day you're feeling salty about. Or, of course, after a day that was good but just long as heck. The salts are sun-dried and derived from Australia, and contain ingredients like beta carotene (an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage) and potassium (enhances moisture).
30. A FlexiSnake to dig out all the hair that's been having camp meetings in your drain. It'll be a nasty process but you'll be so happy when water's back to running down your sink like a dream.
32. A rainfall showerhead so you can have yet another excuse to spend a few extra minutes in the shower singing your heart out. Good vocals sold separately, BTW, but at least this fancy-looking thing is under $20!
33. The Spatty Daddy mini-spatula that'll scoop up the last little bit of lotion or shower gel easier when it runs super low and you haven't had time to re-up. This way, you can still breeze through your bedtime or getting-ready routine.
34. CLSEVXY Facial Cleansing Brush to remove makeup, gently exfoliate the skin, dig out blackheads, and reduce the look of fine lines. You're not going to want to leave your bathroom after standing in the mirror playing with this relaxing thing.
35. And a tic-tac-toe toilet paper holder that'll bring the fun and games to the best room in the house. (BTW, if you get drunk one night and ~actually~ decide to play tic-tac-toe with your tissue rolls and these x's PLEASE return to this post and spill the tea on how much fun that was.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.