1. Remember when he called News Corp journalist Samantha Maiden a "mad fucking witch" in a text message ... and accidentally sent it to her!
2. And when he dismissed an investigation by Amnesty International, which claimed Australia paid bribes to people smugglers, as an "ideological attack".
3. When he complained about media coverage by saying Fairfax Media was waging a "bit of a jihad" against his government.
5. When we asked the same question seven times about whether a boat had come to Australia and he didn't answer.
6. When his office asked for an unflattering photo to be taken down from the internet, so obviously it became a viral meme.
7. When he tried to ask Twitter for some retweets ... and it backfired.
8. When this media release was sent out suggesting immigration officials would be doing footpath immigration checks in Mebourne ... and Operation Fortitude was cancelled six hours later.
9. When he launched the "Australian Border Force" and the country got a new flag.
10. And when it was revealed Dutton's immigration department spends more money on medals than the defence department does.
11. When greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young was spied on by guards on Nauru, who gave her the nickname "The Raven".
12. And never forget when Peter Dutton outstandingly made a private "lame" joke about Pacific Island nations being threatened by climate change.
While the prime minister laughed.
And Scott Morrison spotted a boom mic capturing the whole bloody thing.
Mark Di Stefano is a media and politics correspondent for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Mark Di Stefano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.